39•Fufa Is Out And His Daughter?

Mulai dari awal

Ranjeet and his daughter turned and stared to run, but they didn't reach anywhere. Little did they know that they are standing on the moving sheet, which will move, when they move their legs. Anika was handling it from behind the pillar, beside Shivay.

Ranjeet and his daughter realised that they are running to get anywhere. Suddenly they could run away, as Anika stopped the movement.

Ranvi spread the goli on the floor and the father and daughter kissed the floor as their legs landed on it. They both cried in pain. Both stood up and saw Khanna having an evil smirk.

"Come back or else, you will have more punishments

"Come back or else, you will have more punishments." Khanna said and both walked to him. They stood infront of him keeping a very safe distance.

"Will you answer me or not?" He asked again and they kept mum. Khanna glared them in anger.

Suddenly a big rock came flying and hit Ranjeet, making him fry and land on the sofa near by. Blood coming from his mouth. His daughter got afraid and bend on her knees joining her hands infront of Khanna.

"We will answer all of your questions, just leave my father please..." She said crying and Khanna smirked mumbling a good.

Shivay and Anika smirked at their first victory. They walked out of the mansion from the back door along with Ranvi and came to Rudy and Bhavya. Ranjeet sat on the sofa, and his daughter sat beside him.

"Why did you seperated my Shivay Bhaiya and Bhabhi 4 years ago?" Khanna asked glaring at the duo.

"Because.... I... I wanted hi...him." Ranjeet's daughter said and Anika's eyes widened in horror. She looked at Shivay and he nodded his head. Well, our family photographer, Rudy boy was shooting each and everything.

"Don't you feel ashamed?" Khanna asked feeling disgusted. But she had no expression other than fear.

"And you fufa ji, you did a lot of sins. Lets count from the last to the first. Now will you spill the beans by yourself or should i make you?" Khanna said as his eyes got red by anger.

"Okay, I'll ask you and you will answer. Maybe you'll get confused that where to start. So first of all, tell me why did you wanted to destroy Shivay bhaiya? And why did you wanted to kill Ranvi?" He asked with cold voice.

"I.... Tried to se...seperate Shi... Shivay and A.. Anika so that my...my daughter could....could get him. But...that time she throned my daughter from office and Oberoi Guest house. And when i got to know that she is back into his life, that too with their daughter, i wanted to seperate him. She can't get what my daughter wanted." Ranjeet said as his scary expression changed into fury one.

"When Anika had gone to meet the boy, i don't who was he but i portrayed him as her ashiq and tried to convince Shivay. But he had so much faith in her. So i blackmailed him, pointing a lazer gun on her head. He had to send her away from him. I was at London at that time but my daughter was all enough for these. And when Anika thrown her away from the office, Shivay didn't stopped her. He forgot his promise. That made us more angry. Finally she left Shivay but when my daughter tried to come back into his life, he send her to America. She was anable to come back. He had trapped her. But finally she could make it and came today. I don't know how. But she came back." Ranjeet said it all being in anger without knowing that he was confessing his crimes and its being recorded. Khanna was burning in anger.