"A couple years back. I was around your age... maybe a bit younger. Remy was damn near twenty one. During that time I was always on the block and shit. Whenever I wasn't at you guy's place or chilling with Suga and Jimin then that's where I was. Remy was popular around downtown because she was fucking with a guy who was a dealer as well. But he was older and well known so he was really respected."

Trinity listened carefully. The times where hoseok sat back and told her stories about his life were very rare. She liked hearing about his past.

Eventhough she had been apart of his life for years, she didn't know a lot about what he did outside of his interactions with her family. So it was always interesting to get a look into who he was back then.

"There was this block party one night, but it was in a dead end and remy's aunt stayed in the house at the end of the street. I was there getting fucked up and what not. Remy and her man had came but he was showing off a lot from what I could remember. And after that she got pissed. Later on we seen each other and um...snuck into her aunt's place together and uh-....you know." Hoseok cleared his throat awkwardly.

"Gross." Trinity cringed. She didn't like hearing about her boyfriend's sexual experiences with other women.

"I know right." Hoseok shivered. He seemed just as disgusted as she was causing Trinity to laugh.

"She cheated on her man for me but I wasn't checking for her like that. It was shocking because every guy wanted her, feel me? She was beautiful but I couldn't see past the sex appeal and stuck up attitude. She didn't interest me. Yes she was a grown woman but she couldn't teach me anything. There was no connection, no magic. And me being younger than her and still not seeing the hype made me realize just how mature I was then."

"Wait so what happened to her boyfriend?" Trinity asked, seeming genuinely intrigued.

Hoseok kissed his teeth. "He got killed awhile back. I wanna say a few months after that block party. It was some beef between him and some guys uptown. Nasty as hell and it ended horribly. Remy was the saddest I had ever seen her after his death. But we had a sex a few more times after that. And the last we had taken things that far was when I hit twenty one."

Hoseok had turned twenty one the same year she turned eighteen. A few months before they started dating.

She noticed around that time he started stepping into his element more, dropping hints that he and Trinity would be more whenever she was ready. Basically setting a claim on her to let everybody know she was his, despite the fact that he was just fucking with Remy.

And that's why Remy was so jealous. She was nothing but a distraction. Hoseok could never want or need her the way he needed trinity. And that bruised her ego.

"Oh wow..." Trinity said softly.

"Yeah... it's crazy because she was the one who took my virginity. And they say you're attached to the first person you laid with first but I hate her fucking guts." Hoseok laughed painfully.

"Me and you both." Trinity scoffed.

"Wait, she took your virginity?" Trinity asked.

"Mhm." Hoseok said.

"I don't know why I thought you were way younger...when you lost your virginity, that is."