There were so many overdue apologies and conversations that hadn't been addressed. That wasn't healthy at all. And that's exactly why it felt as if they had come to a boulder in the road.

"I'm happy that you're standing up for yourself but you don't have to act a complete ass everywhere you go." Hoseok said honestly.

Trinity sighed. "Oh my god Hoseok. Why are you so defensive about her?" Trinity questioned.

"What? I'm not defensive about her."

"But you are though. You literally are. It's like you have some secret bond with her or something. And I'm not blind, it's obvious she has a thing for you. If you used to date her or something that's cool but good god you don't have to go so hard about her."

"It's not like that." Hoseok denies.

"Then what is it like? Because you make me - your girlfriend - seem inferior to a bitch that doesn't give two fucks about you and more than likely only wants you because of your status. Meanwhile there's a girl like me who's actually in love with you and sees way past your status, your money, your flaws or anything else on the outside that everybody else sees and judged you for. But whenever she messes up it's fine yet when I defend myself and this relationship I get the blues?" Trinity ranted, pointing to herself.

"That's not fair to me Hoseok and you know it. I'm sick of you treating me like I can't do things on my own. When I stand up for myself it's a problem and when I don't it's an even bigger problem. I feel like im walking on eggshells around you."

It sounded like she was about to cry at any given second. Hoseok felt bad immediately. That's not what he intended to do. He didn't want to make her cry.

"Baby that's not how I feel." Hoseok said softly, pulling her closer to him.

Trinity sniffled, wiping her eyes. "Yes it is." She cried. "You're embarrassed of me. You think I'm humiliating and shit you probably think I'm ugly and mean deep down too."

"No it's not, baby. I'm happy that you're growing as a person and learning to stand up for yourself. I don't have a problem with it at all." He assured her. "And I know you're a sweetheart. You're the most beautiful girl I know, inside and out."

Trinity didn't say anything. As she cried, she stared ahead and her body would jump on occasion due to her sniffing and bad nerves at the moment.

Hoseok rubbed her shoulder and kissed her cheek constantly.

"I won't ever let it happen again, okay? I'm sorry." He said.

She owed him an apology as well but she needed to calm down a bit first before she spoke. Her words would sound slurred if she did so now.

Naturally, she snuggled into his body. She felt safe with him despite their ongoing argument that's been happening since the weekend.

Hoseok wrapped his arms tightly around her body as he thought carefully. It was silent in the room for awhile and during that time, Trinity traced her finger across his wrist and waited patiently for something to happen.

"Me and Remy never dated, but we used to mess around." Hoseok says out of nowhere.

Trinity expected that. She could sense it.