The morning alarm rang making the young girl wide awake, "Oh, I totally forgot that I am supposed to wake up at 6" Dami says while getting up from her bed, She did her morning routine, got ready and walked through the hall.

She passed by the streets while checking out her old school's website and from there she finally got the article "Boseok girls school's grade-2's student has been found dead in the XXX lake"
- Dami reads the article for a second and runs towards the lake.

Dami reaches it, and takes a seat on the neat grass as she sighs deeply, She wears the cross which Yoshi has given her as she forces herself to remember all the times she has spent with Makaira, until she hears a fimiliar voice

"Dami. . ." Dami looks around for a bit when she saw a transparent figure near her, Makaira Kim? She doesn't look as horrible she always is to scare Dami. . . She is back in her beautiful face.

"Kaira?" Dami proceeds towards the transparent figure "You can't reach me, Stop by there!" Makaira warned as Dami stops her heels "I'm here to clear all the misunderstandings between us, Please I want peace, I want you to go away from me forever!" Dami starts crying unstoppably even she didn't wanted to cry but Makaira kept a blank face "You have disturbed my friends and me enough! Don't you get enough peace even after this?" Makaira chuckled while saying "They are your friends? Then what am I?" Dami went silent "I'm sorry for never be by your side. . . I'm so sorry that I couldn't help you. Please forgive me, I've learned my mistake" Dami again cries while Makaira lowers her head "Maybe I was jealous that you forgot me and found yourself much better friends than me" Makaira finally spokes while still hanging her head low "I'm sorry too, But now I'll leave you and your friends forever but can I ask for something?" Dami wipes off her tears as she faces her "Sure!" Dami let's out a smile "Can I have a hug?" Makaira also smiled at Dami "Yes! You look beautiful tho" Dami claims as they both giggled while dami steps forward to give Makaira a hug "Dami! First throw this away!" Makaira points at the cross necklace which was hanging on her neck, Dami didn't hesitated to click on the chain and threw it away as she quickly grabs Makaira for a Hug, They let go off each other through a minute "Time to go. . . You'll never see me again, and I'm sorry for scaring you guys for the past few days" Makaira waves bye and smiles while Dami also keeps a smile and also some tears escaping from her eyes. Within a moment Makaira turned into Rose petals, Dami sits down and cries while collecting the rose petals, She goes towards the lake and takes back her Cross necklace given by Yoshi as she smiles at it and wears it again.

◈ ◉ ◊ ○ ◌

"Wonjin! Where's Haruto?" Dami asked Wonjin as he walks away without giving attention to Dami, "Jeongwoo! Where's Haruto?" Dami asked her older as the older welcomed her with open arms craving for Hugs as Dami didn't hesitated to hug him "The homeroom Teacher came up with a old lady and I guess it's for kicking out the spirit" Jeongwoo States while Dami furrows her brows "Where's Haruto?" Dami again asked her older "We haven't saw him throughout the whole day" The gasping sounds made Dami and Jeongwoo run towards where the other guys were, Dami was the first one to run inside the room, as the other boys also got the confident to brag their selves into this, "Go to hell, You demon!" The woman yelled "Haruto is not a Demon!" Dami yells back "are you in nuts? Get out of the way!" The homeroom Teacher scoffed "Haruto is our friend! He can't go like this!Junkyu snatches the pot-like-thing from the woman, "I don't care if you give me detention, Haruto is more Important than getting good grades!" Jaehyuk Exclaims while holding Junkyu "The people present here, will be forever by Haruto's side!" Dami states while Crossing her arms "Are you guys crazy? Huh? That will do nothing but torment you!" The homeroom Teacher snapped "No. . . It's the opposite," Hyunsuk snapped back "Haruto always takes care of us!" Mashiho utters "and it's our time to protect him!" Hyunsuk again claims. "WE. . . . We will protect him." Dami says while making homeroom Teacher chuckle.