chapter 17

Vincent was busy chanting the spell when a giant tornado of fire shot out of the basin before slamming back down into it,forcing Vincent to the ground right infront of Freya

Vincent was busy chanting the spell when a giant tornado of fire shot out of the basin before slamming back down into it,forcing Vincent to the ground right infront of Freya. Lucien smiled and laughed gleefully as he rushed towards the basin. He pulled the stopper and poured the blood into a vial.

Lucien smiled in satisfaction and pulled the vial of blood mixture into his pocket before kneeling and filling up a second one. Vincent crawled weakly towards the Mikaelson witch and whispered "I'm so sorry."

Vincent turned just in time to see Lucien lifting one vial to his mouth,and spoke in a sing-song voice "Can't let you do that."

Vincent made Lucien collapse on his knees to the ground in pain,and just as he had the top onto the vial,Vincent made Lucien drop it before Vincent screamed out in pain as his back arched,him looking up at the sky with an attempt to plea with the ancestors "You're making a mistake..."

The ancestors stopped,making Vincent flop onto the ground in relief as Lucien picked up the bottle and growled before he stormed toward the man. Freya desperately crawled over to Vincent and shielding him with her body,saying "No one has to die today."

"Oh,sweet Freya." Lucien said as he kneeled down and placed a kiss on her hands "Today,is the beginning of an awful lot of death...starting with yours,I'm afraid."

Lucien lifted her off the ground as she grunted in pain before rubbing his thumb over his face, "Truly,you and I could have been quite the thing."

Lucien grabbed her tightly by the throat before Elijah spoke from behind him. "Lucien."

At the sound of Elijah's voice,Lucien turned around at vampire speed and held Freya in a head-lock. "Oh...just in time for the party,lads."

"Cheers." Lucien popped the lid of the bottle before he lifted the vial to his lips and drinking it. He sighed in triumph before addressing the newcomers and saying "Let the fun begin! Can either of you get to me faster than I can rip your darling Freya's head off?"

Both Finn and Elijah shared a look of worry,as Lucien chuckled before saying, "Didn't think so."

Without warning,Finn vamp-sped toward Matt and placed his hand over Matt's,using his hand to pull the trigger on the gun and shoot Lucien several times. Freya gasped in pain as the gunshots went through her shoulder so they would end up right in Lucien's heart.

Lucien let Freya drop to the ground as he looked down at the bloody spot in his shirt right above his heart, "Oh,you clever bastard."

Finn and Elijah both rushed toward Freya as they lifted her into there arms, "Hold her,hold her head." Elijah bit into his wrist before feeding his sister his blood as Finn brushed her hair out of her eyes.

Freya began gasping and coughing as she woke up,while Finn spoke words of reassurance to her, "It's okay,you're okay."

"Where is he?" Freya asked frantically.

"That guy? Dead." Matt answered.

"No." Freya breathed before Elijah turned her to face him, "Hey,listen to me. It's done. It's over."

"You don't understand..he drank the serum." Elijah gives Freya a look of confusion,not understanding. "He wanted you to kill him...You helped him take the final step."

At the sound of rustling leaves,Elijah turned his head as his eyes went wide with shock when he saw Lucien alive and well,rising to his feet.

Lucien developed double-fangs on both the top and bottom jaws,and his irises glowed bright red as the darkened vampiric veins around his eyes stretch all the way down his face.

Matt began shooting round after round at him,but Lucien simply laughed and spread his arms wide as the bullets pass through him,the bullets causing him no pain and healing as quickly as they were made

Lucien backhanded Matt so hard that he flew backwards and was knocked unconscious,making Elijah attempt to fight against him.

He got in several punches but was knocked down fairly quickly,Finn only having the time to lunge at him before Lucien hit him with a right hook that knocked him to the ground.

Lucien spread his arms "Poor Show! Poor show! Come on gents,you can do better than that,surely!"

Elijah stomped towards him in an attempt to fight him again,but was easily kicked to the ground. "What do you think,Elijah? This new power,it suits me,no?"

Elijah threw a punch towards Lucien,one he easily dodged as Lucien threw one back at him. "I've pondered this. Whom to end first? You or Klaus?.. I had thought him,but now that I'm here..I think it should be you."

Lucien continues to beat Elijah down, and turns just in time to be hit over the head with something Finn had picked up,only for Lucien to dodge all of Finn's hits and bite him in the neck.

Finn falls into Elijah's arms as Lucien licks some blood from his chin. Lucien moves to walk towards the brothers only for Freya to hold her hands out with a boundary spell,stopping him in his tracks.

Lucien nods "A barrier spell. How delicious." Lucien drags his hand across the barrier "I do appreciate a bit of spice being thrown into the hunt. It's not very fun if the quarry just rolls over,and offers its neck is it?"

"I can keep this up,as long as I need to." Freya glanced over at her brother as she glared hatefully at the Upgraded Original.

Lucien squats down to Freya's eye level and sighs, "I don't doubt it,you little minx."

Lucien stood up and buttoned his coat "Never mind,I have waited a thousand years. I can wait a tad longer."

"I'm gonna enjoy making this last a long time." Lucien looks Elijah right in the eye as he speaks before vamp-speeding away.

Elijah immediately turns to go help his brother as soon as Lucien is gone, "Finn." Only to see the bite on Finn's neck is worst than anything they had ever seen.
___________________________________
Oh God.

___________________________________Oh God