chapter 12

(I couldn't figure out how to write Evelyn into any other scenes,and I'm really just trying to finish Act 1 so this chapter will just be all the major moments in season 2 I haven't written yet

(I couldn't figure out how to write Evelyn into any other scenes,and I'm really just trying to finish Act 1 so this chapter will just be all the major moments in season 2 I haven't written yet.)

Jackson is laying on the table, where Freya is drawing an infinity symbol on his bare chest using the burned end of a sage smudge-stick. Hayley and Rebekah watch worriedly as she works.

"By doing this, we should be able to trace Dahlia's signature all the way back to the source of her power, but I'll need to dig deep." Freya says as she looks up at Rebekah.

"Rebekah, if I may channel you..." Rebekah looks uneasy, but she nods in agreement. Hayley looks down at Jackson in concern.

"Are you sure you're OK with this?" Hayley asks her husband in concern.

Jackson laughs nervously "Piece of cake!"

Hayley sighs and looks over at the girls. Rebekah takes Freya's hands in hers and holds them over Jackson's body as they both begin chanting the spell.

Freya & Rebekah "Inveniere potencia reparon. Inveniere potencia reparon."

As the girls chant, Jackson's back arches painfully as he groans, clearly in agony. After a moment, Rebekah looks up at Freya and sees a vision of Dahlia standing behind her, holding her hand on Freya's shoulder. Startled, Rebekah immediately lets go, though Freya assumes she did so because of Jackson's pain, and she stares at her hands in fright.

"Rebekah... we need to continue." Freya says gently.

Rebekah shocked "I..."

Hayley looks concerned as her eyes move from Freya to Rebekah in confusion. "What is it?" Hayley asks in concern.

Rebekah looks at Freya, appalled, "Uh, you. You're the reason Dahlia is able to cast such powerful spells." Freya looks alarmed and begins shaking her head in disagreement, but Rebekah continues on "She's channeling you!" Hayley looks at Freya, clearly feeling betrayed, but Freya appears as though this revelation is news to her.

"This whole time, you've been helping her!" Hayley exclaims in betrayal.

Freya shaker her head, obviously upset, "I had no idea!" She begins to pace anxiously "She must have found me." She starts to walk toward Rebekah "She wants to turn you against me!"

Hayley shoves her backward "Get away from my husband!"

Rebekah breaks them apart "Stop!" She puts a comforting hand on Freya's shoulder, "Freya, I want to trust you, I do, but... you said it yourself... you're bonded to Dahlia. I'm sorry, but it's better that you go. Please."

Freya looks hurt, but she doesn't fight them on it, she simply turns and leaves the compound.
___________________________________

Klaus is drinking a scotch at the bar room as Elijah, Rebekah, Mikael, and Freya walk in to join him.