28

dear soobinnie,

i skipped class with beomgyu a few days ago, and i dozed off on his lap at the abandoned classroom.

he's happy and all, but something seems off. he isn't so cheery around me anymore. he ran off to taehyun and kai and left me there stunned after class.

the dance institute is going to call me in a month, and i'm super scared and excited at the same time. i've been practicing a lot and i realised how happy i am when i'm on stage, or just performing in general.

maybe gyu has a crush on me?

i don't know, it's just a hutch. i'm conflicted to be honest.

anyways, i watched tangled with the three of them yesterday, and i caught beomgyu tearing up at the lantern part. it's cute, and it makes me feel fuzzy looking at him. i don't know, he's so comforting and he radiates big comfort and cozy energy just like you do.

i'm starting to miss your voice a lot. i miss how you would sing to me before i fall asleep. whenever i hear "downpour" i feel like crying. when i see you again i'll sing to you instead. you complain that my singing sucks but it really isn't that bad.

anyways.

i'll make you your favourite pancakes when you come back, with strawberries, maple syrup and icing sugar. i love you so much baby.

fun fact: bees occasionally take naps on flowers:)

<3,
yeonjunnie