8

dear soobinie,

it's been a week and honestly, school has been going better. i've gotten closer to beomgyu and his friends as well. now we are in a group chat hehe~

i took a sneak peak at gyu's phone, and i realised that he has tons of people that he talks to. but i only have you and my parents in my frequently contacted.

it's honestly weird how i text you everyday but now the messages are not delivered. you might have changed your number i guess...text me with your new one soon!

i hung out with the three of them today, and gyu asked me how were you. i didn't know what to say to him so i just told him that you are fine. but i really don't know if you're ok soobinie.

i mean i'm sure you're not six feet under, you're healthier than me and you promised that you'll die after i do anyways.

also taehyun and kai have been oddly close lately, looking at the both of them goofing off kind of reminded me of you. remember when you used to put whipped cream on my face whenever it's my birthday? haha i miss that.

mom asked me if i missed you, and i said yes. i have a feeling that she's hiding something from me, but why would she lie about anything?

i'm no longer mad at you soobunny, please write back soon! i want to know what i've missed out on these 7 months:)

fun fact: spiders can't fly. well that's pretty obvious but know how scared you are of them, so it's a good thing that they don't fly after all.

smooches,
yeonjun

p.s: you have a week to write back before i chop your dick off