7

dear soobin,

yep, i'm not going to call you by your nicknames anymore.

i hate you so much.

how dare you block me from your contacts. now i can't call you anymore.

well this means that you've been reading my letters then.

i sent you stamps already, why won't you write back?? even hueningkai has more braincells in his left toenail than your whole entire brain. and he's an idiot.

is it that hard for you to write back binnie? why are you distancing yourself from me? do you think that you're so high up because you were the one who didn't have a deadly heart disease and i do? what happened to you cuddling me every alternate days and telling me that you love me? does that mean dogshit to you?

i hate you so much choi soobin.

i just want you to send me some sign that you aren't mad at me. you didn't text me at all ever since i went to the hospital.

i hope that you sleep on the hard wood floor without any blankets in winter>:(

ok but honestly, i'm not that mad. i can't blame you for feeling withdrawn because i have a ugly scar on my chest. i'm just disappointed soobin, i miss you so much and you just disregarded me and went on with your shitty life.

just tell me that you're ok.

no fun fact for you today, because i'm very very mad at you>:(

have a bad day,
yeonjun

a/n: can i just say that this is my interpretation of a sulky yj. he is not 100% mad at soobin yet but he's sulky and slightly upset.