17

dear soobinnie,

i did it bunny, i told them.

i took a solid 5 days to finally have the guts to tell them about my cuts, but i did it individually though. they were really sweet about it, like you.

beomgyu was probably the most upset about it, since he's the closest to me, but he tried not to let it show though. we talked in the deserted classroom, and he kept holding onto my hand, and grazing over the scars gently. he didn't say much, but just hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. i liked it though, at least he wasn't prying deeper this time.

taehyun was pretty chill about it, and he also made sure that i knew how to bandage them properly in case i relapse again next time. he made me laugh by telling me jokes though, he's kinda cute.

hueningkai was chill too, he asked me if i was ok sharing about it in case it made me feel uncomfortable, and he told me that i could hang out with him more often because he likes my company.

i love them a lot soobinnie, but i really love you a lot more.

i guess people will start questioning why i even write to you even if i don't get a reply, it's a waste of money on stamps and time. but i find myself feeling genuine happiness only when i'm with you. even with the three of them, there is always going to be a empty part of me who longs for you to come back.

maybe you've already moved on and forgotten about me, even if it's only 8 or 9 months. but even if it's like that at least give me some indicator that you're still there:(

fun fact: rabbits jump around and flick their hands and feet to express happiness. you always flail around whenever you are happy, so i guess it's fairly accurate.

love you,
yeonjun

~

a/n: whiny yeonjun is clingy give him attention please🥲🥲