It was nearly one in the morning and . . . it was loud and pretty wild. People playing beer pong, darts, and other games as well as making bets. Leah was slightly uncomfortable with all the drinking, since she rarely even drinks. The most she'd have is around just one or two, no more, no less, and no shots or anything else.
   "Leah!" Cole smiled as he walked up to her.
   "Cole, hey!" Leah smiled hugging him. "I'm so glad you could make it! How's Cali been treating you and Steve?"
   "It's been okay. We made a few new friends, but they could never replace the special part you have in my heart?"
   "Awww, you're too sweet."
   "Of course I am." Cole shrugged a shoulder.
   "Is Steve coming or is he still in the hotel?"
   "Why don't you ask him yourself?" Steve asked jokingly as he walked up to the duo. "Hey, Leah."
   "Steve!" she smiled and hugged him.
   "How's life without us?"
   "It's perfectly splendid!" Leah said with a British accent
   "Come on, let's get some drinks."
   "Nah, I'll sit this one out. I think Coop is at the bar and I heard the drinks are good."
   "Let's give them a try then." Cole shrugged.
   "You two have fun, I'm gonna try and not get lost in this freakishly large place."
   "Your loss. See ya later." Steve shrugged and the two walked away.
    Leah then walked into a different direction and jumped almost running into a woman. 
   "Oh, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to run into you!" Leah apologized.
   "Oh, no, you're fine!" the woman defended.
   "I was just walking and looking for one of my friends."
   "Oh, who?"
   "I don't know. Whoever I run into, I guess."
   "Well, I'm Tiffany." the woman smiled.
   "You look familiar. Have we met?"
   "No, I don't think so. I'll let you find one of your friends."
   "Okay. Bye, Tiffany."
   "Bye." she smiled then walked away.
   Leah then continued to walk, wondering if she'll run into anyone.
   "Hey, crazy girl."
   She smirked knowing who it was and turned around.
   "One-in-one! What's up!" she smiled as they fist bumped.
   "Nothing. Aye, I need your help. There's this really pretty girl on the other side of the room—"
   "Don't worry, I got your back." she winked then walked to the girl. "Hey." she said tapping her shoulder.
   The girl turned around and smiled. "Hi!"
   "Listen, my friend over there thinks you're really cute. And he wants to talk to you, do you think? . . . "
   "Don't even worry. I'll go and talk to him." she smiled then began to walk to him.
    They began to talk and he looked at Leah and mouthed 'thank you.' Leah smiled and nodded her head as she walked away. She continued to walk and saw Zeke talking and messing around. She smiled a little and her hand found the little heart on the chain and messed with it a little. She then began to walk outside and saw more people still dancing, raising their cups of their own different liquor or shots.
   She quickly got bored and went back inside and went to one of the spare rooms where Dak had put his dogs.
"Hey, Icon and Legend!" Leah smiled as she sat on the bed and the two jumped and began to dance around a little in excitement. Leah laughed a little as she pet the two dogs. The two licked her face and she laughed. "What is going on with you two?"
   The door opened slowly. Legend jumped onto his feet and growled as he glared at the door. Leah looked at Legend in confusion as Icon began to do the same. Then a head peaked out and their demeanor changed from protective-mode to come-pet-me-I-love-you-mode. It was none other than Mr. Elliott.
   "Hey, gorgeous." Zeke smiled as he walked in the room and closed the door behind him.
   "You scared the living shit out of me, the dogs were growling and glaring at the door and I thought you were someone who was going to kill me." Leah laughed, placing a hand on her chest.
   Zeke laughed as he sat next to her. "Sorry, didn't mean to."
   She sniffed the air a little. "How much have you drank?"
   "Just fix— . . . He, he, he. What's fix? I meant thuor . . . No, not that either."
   "Damn, Zeke. You've lost your shit." Leah said as his head slumped on her shoulder.
   "You're really gorgeous. And I mean really fucking gorgeous!" Zeke smiled, his face close to hers.
   "You're saying that cause you're drunk."
   "No, you are. I would love to go on a date with you and call you mine. But, I'd also like to make you mine." his eyes found hers. "I'd like to lie you back on a bed. To touch you and do many things to you just to hear you moan my name." Zeke said huskily in her ear making her inhale sharply as his hand found her thigh. "Can't you just picture it too?"
   "Z—Zeke?"
   "You have no idea how hard it is trying to hold back everything. To try not to kiss you or to even do more."
   "God, why did you have to get drunk?"
   "Thing is, I'm not that much. When I'm slightly tipsy, I can't speak right and speak a lot and tell the truth a lot. Or it could also be because you're right here. You tend to make me speechless a lot."
   "How do I know you're telling the truth."
   "Because you know me. You I would be doing stupid shit if I was drunk."
   "That is true."
   "But I had to tell you. I couldn't keep it in me anymore." he said gently.
   "I want that too—"
   "Then what are we waiting for?"
   "I don't know."
   Zeke cupped her cheek and he connected his lips with hers. Leahs eyes widened a little, but then immediately kissed him back. She loved the feeling of his lips finally being on hers. She wrapped her arms around the back of his neck.
   Her head dipped back a little, putting more depth in the kiss. Her stomach with tons upon tons of butterflies fluttering around. She felt like she was on cloud nine.
    Zeke felt like he was on top of the world. He felt like he could accomplish anything, now that he's here in this moment. The feeling of her lips finally against his was making his heart soar. They parted slowly from their kiss in need of air, his forehead pressed against hers.
   Leah bit the inside of her cheek, trying to contain a big goofy grin that was going to spread on her face. But Zeke, however, didn't hold back on his grin. He did bite his lip a little to try and stop his stupid grin.
   "That was—"
   "Better than words can describe." Zeke smiled.
   Leahs smile found her face and she nodded. "Most definitely."
    Zeke couldn't help it. He connected his lips with hers once again. He loved the feeling. He already found himself addicted to her lips, her touch, her. Leah didn't waste anytime to kiss him back.
   Zeke began to gently lay her on her back as his lips never left hers. He then began to to trail kisses across her cheek, jaw, neck and collar bone. Leah gasped a little as his lips traveled along her.
   "Z—Zeke? Oh, god." Leah moaned quietly.
   He then went to pull up her shirt, but Leah stopped him. He stopped and looked at her with a worried expression.
   "I'm sorry."
   "No, it's not you, I promise. I just . . . "
   "You've never done any of this, have you?"
   Leah shook her head. "No. I haven't. I'm sorry."
   "No, don't be. It's okay. We'll take things slow, okay?"
   "Okay." Leah said nodding her head.
   "Want to just stay in here for the rest of the night?"
   "Can we go back to your place, please? I'll even drive, because I don't trust you driving at the moment."
   "Alright. We'll even watch a movie or something."
   The two got up and began to walk out of Dak's home.
   "Where you two going?" they turned and saw Dak with a drunk Zoey.
   "We're gonna go back to his place. See you later, Dak. Take care of my sister, yeah?" Leah said.
   "I will. You're lucky we don't have practice tomorrow, so I'll be here for her migraine."
   Leah smiled.
   "He is my boyfriend and I love him!" Zoey slurred and Dak's face went red.
   "Bye, man. Take care of your lover girl."Zeke smiled.
   "Y—Yeah. Bye. I'll see you two later." Dak smiled.
    The duo left and went to Zekes home. Zeke and Leah cuddled together in his bed watching Shrek. Leah began to doze off near the end and fell asleep. Zeke looked down at Leah and smiled at her. He grabbed the remote and turned his TV off. He kissed her forehead and pulled her closer than he already had and fell asleep, his head resting on hers.
(Here's the latest chapter. Thanks for reading and voting or whatever. See you guys next time!)