Chapter 30: to be loved

Start from the beginning

Zora waves at us, as Kyle moves behind her.
"He's a little shy, but it's nice to meet you girls, I'm Zora." She smiles.
"You must be Pearl, I've heard so much about you." She says going into a hug.

Pearl hasn't really said much to the guys, since they've arrived I know she's still a little hesitant on trying to forgive them.

"If you want I can bring Kyle to go play with my twin siblings in the kitty pool." Pearl suggest to Zora.

"Wanna go bud and play with some new friends." Zora talks in a higher pitch voice to Kyle.

Kyle smiles and nods, " I can bring Asher if you want too." Pearl turns to Ezra.

Ezra smiles, he's been trying so hard to fix his relationship with Josie and Pearl and it's been so much difficult with Pearl.

"Ash, do you want to go play with more friends with Kyle?" Ezra bends down to his height.

"Yes! I've been wanting to get in the water!" Asher excites. He was way more confident than Kyle, but Milo and Ezra being friends I bet they have a close bond.

"Alright, well follow that pretty girl right there with Kyle to go swim." Ezra points at Pearl.

"Ezra! DJ is right there, you can't call her friend pretty!" Asher growls.

"Asher don't worry, Pearls mine and I'll fight Ezra if goes after her." Milo jokes in.

"Y'all are making the little kid so confused right now." Josie says.

When Pearl, Kyle and Asher walk away, Chase comes back out with Zion behind him.

"I think we're about ready!" Zion says giving a bro hug to Milo and Ezra.

"Who are you guys." He ask staring at Zora and Chases brother Henry.

"I'm Zora, Milo's older sister by one year." She says offering her hand.
Zion takes it, but holds it for too long.

"Don't even think about it Z." Milo snapped glaring at Zion.

Zion smirks. "You guys remember Henry from the road trip to Arizona." Chase says patting Henry's chest.

"This is my older brother by 2 years and he's a complete ass." Chase smile's.

"Dude!" Henry snorts smacking away Chase.

"What? You ghost me and Dad for a year and expect a brother of the year award. Well you don't get one, so yes you are an ass." Chase shrugged In pride.

Henry just rolls his eyes. "It's good to see you guys again, at least we can get to know each other." Henry speaks.

I've never really understood Henry and a Chases problem yet. I figured something really bad happened and Henry decided to ghost his family for a whole. I hope Henry is here to stay and not to hurt Chase or his dad in any way.

"Guest should be here in thirty minutes, we'll start popping fire works at 11-12 so I mean we have about seven hours till then." Zion noted.

"Oh, we wanted to know which one of you guys are gonna be barbecuing? Because none of us can't cook." I question.

"Not it! I'm here to party and have fun. No chores for me, I need to find me a lady tonight." Chase places his finger on his nose.