⚠️ S.M.U.T ⚠️

Start from the beginning

Erina was beyond shocked. A mad red blush brushed upon her face, it was the first time she was seeing this side of yours. Horny and Slightly Aggressive. And she'd rather die than admit her thoughts, it was a huge turn on for her.

Foreplay

Much to your satisfaction and relief, she started kissing back. Closing her eyes, Erina and your tongue danced in harmony, as if it had a tune of its own. You freed her hands and allowed it to wrap around your neck.

She grabbed a hand full of your [ H/C ] colored locks, pushing you closer to hers and deepening this passionate kiss even more.

A gasp of surprise left her mouth, feeling your hand travel to both her thighs, grabbing her there and lifting her up. Her smooth and light legs elegantly wrapped around your waist for support after your hands moved to her butt cheeks.

Erina moaned into the make-out session, her cheeks flushed pink the whole time while feeling your hands groping her down there, aggressively but gently squeezing her ass every now and then.

Erina: "Y–../N~.." She croaked out while you sat on the edge of the bed with her on your lap, still with the make-out session

She tugged at the hem of your [ F/C ] shirt, in a gesture to remove it. Erina slowly lifted it up and successfully detached it off your torso, revealing your very nice and well-built torso along with an accentuated six-pack that added more onto her arousal.

After doing so, Your lips immediately went back to doing its job, this time it was neck kisses. Slowly, your mouth opened and your lips separated in between snogs, slowly and teasingly moving up and down her neck, while breathing hot air on the surface of her skin to add a variety of sensations.

Erina moaned almost uncontrollably, but for you, it just wasn't there yet. Gently but aggressively, you laid her on the soft and fluffy bed. She settled on her back, just anticipating what you were planning to do.

You climbed above her, placing yourself inbetween her legs which wrapped around your waist again. Grinding your hard-on against her almost wet bottom. Your exposed torso arched back and started giving her those same, arousing neck ravaging that she liked.

Meanwhile, your hands were in a subconcious state. It was undoing her nightwear gown that really looked pretty on her. The clothes she wore spread open, revealing her elegant and cute underwear.

Oral

Your sharp and glowing [ E/C ] dragged down towards her exposed genital that was still under a soaked cloth. Deciding to still tease her, your head slowly made its way down to her chest-level.

Y/N: "Can I?~.." Being the real gentleman that you were, you still asked for permission even though it was obvious that she'd allow it. Erina nodded and moaned in reply, feeling your hands travel behind her back and efficiently undoing her I-cup bra.

Using your teeth, you gritted the hem of the clothing, slowly and teasingly discarding it off while looking at the pleasured woman in the eye. Erina looked at you back while panting, her eyes clouded in romantic lust. The desires it held were benign yet intense.

Erina's face was another turn on for you. It was unbearable that you had to taunt her desires first.

After that occurence, her literal planets were infront of your face, waiting impatiently to be dominated.

Without wasting anymore second, you dived in. Your lips landed on her right breast and on contact, her nipples blossomed and her drive for orgasm had started.