33. Family Feud

Yoongi convinced his parents to go to this five star traditional Korean restaurant about two days prior. He didn't tell them that they were meeting up with Taehyung and Jungkooks parents. Yoongi was of course nervous to reveal the relationship between the three of them. But, it had to be done. This baby will be here soon and they needed to be told.

"Yoongi, what made you want to go to this restaurant?" His father asked as he drove the car

Yoongi plays with his fingers and didn't make eye contact. "Oh well you know...A classmate told me about it"

Yoongi's father still doesn't know about his pregnancy either. His father was a little bit more strict than his mother so that's why he's scared. Deep down he knows his father would still support him because he loves Yoongi to death. But still it was nerve wracking. He didn't want to be a disappointment.

Once the family made it to the restaurant, they quickly found parking. Yoongi lead them inside  since Jungkook was the one that made the reservation for everyone.

"Hello, here under the Jeon reservation" Yoongi whispered to the hostess

"Jeon? Okay sir, follow me this way"

Yoongi parents looked at each other slightly confused. Why would the reservation be under one of Yoongi's boyfriends name. In that moment his mother had a feeling that this had something to do with the baby. Her heart pounding just thinking that something was going to go down.

The hostess lead them to a private area that required you to open a sliding door. Inside, the private area was a large floor table and seat cushions on the floor. The walls had a few historical Korean paintings inside as well. Inside Taehyung and Jungkook already sat their waiting. But, they immediately got up from their sitting positions and greeted Yoongi's parents with a respectful bow.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Min" Taehyung greets first

"Oh? Taehyung-ah how are you?" Mr. Min greets back casually "I thought it was guys gonna be me, my wife, and Yoongi tonight" He laughs as he looked over at Jungkook too

"Oh umm actually we wanted to do something special with all our parents together" Taehyung said with a smile "I hope this isn't too much"

"I-Its fine dear" Yoongi mother responds "thank you for this"

Yoongi in between his parents at the floor table. Now all they waited for was both Jungkook and Taehyung's parents. When they made the plan to get everyone together Yoongi worried that both of his boyfriends parents would be too busy. But apparently when mentioning anything about wedding related stuff their parents will make time for their two sons no matter what.

Speaking of the parents, their voices could be heard outside the room. Yoongi bites his lips nervously and the sliding door slides open by the same hostess from earlier. Taehyung's parents and Jungkooks parents looked shocked to see Yoongi and his parents there but everyone still greeted each other politely.

As soon as everyone settled down in their seats all types of side dishes were brought out onto the table and the main course was currently being made. At this point the room was quiet. Only the sounds of soft chews filled the room. Yoongi looked over at Jungkook and Taehyung gave them a knowing look. It was time to confess.

Jungkook clears his throat "So, how is everyone?"

Jungkook's mother gives her son a small smile "We're good Kookie. How are you and Tae? I thought you wanted to discuss the wedding"