30. Lunch Confessions

It was now the second half of the school year and the students returned to school after their short summer break. Yoongi was definitely self conscious now that he's pregnant. He had to be careful with the things he ate, certain physical activities had to be brought to a minimum, and he dealt with two overprotective boyfriends.

They were constantly checking on him. Yoongi would get constant calls from both Taehyung and Jungkook throughout the day for the rest of their mini summer break. And even when they came back to school today, they were hounding him. Jungkook made it clear that he and his driver will drop by Yoongi's apartment and pick him up every morning.

Yoongi told Jungkook to not worry about picking him up since he literally lived not too far from the school. But Jungkook always thought of the worse scenarios like what if Yoongi gets kidnapped or what if some thugs come to randomly beat him up. Jungkook was restless when it came to his smaller boyfriends well being. He was like a body guard.

And then there was Taehyung. He was always telling Yoongi about what foods he should eat and always tells him ways to de-stress. This all sounded normal but Taehyung took it to far when he would send one of his house maids to give Yoongi three meals packed up. It was apparently made by a chef and certified by a nutritionist. Yoongi felt bad that the same house maid had to come all the way to Yoongi's house just to deliver food.

Also, even though his mother knows he's pregnant, he's scared to know what his father would say. Mr. Min was just as sweet and supportive of his son, just like his wife most of the time. But, he was definitely one of those parents that preferred to keep certain ideals old school. Having a baby during highschool was definitely frowned upon. Yoongi knows this because when he heard stories about young people accidentally becoming pregnant, he would judge them so hard.

But he knew his father wasn't heartless. He knows his father wouldn't go to the extreme of kicking him out, or ask Yoongi to get rid of his grandchild by force. But, Yoongi he knew his father would be disappointed. And he didn't want to be a disappointment. So, telling his father was going to take some time.

"Ughh back from break and these assholes are already getting on my nerves" Jimin whines as he sat down with his food tray

Hoseok, Yoongi, Taehyung, and Jungkook were already at the table. They looked up at Jimin with curiosity.

"Who are the assholes? The teachers or the students?" Jungkook asked amused

"Both!" Jimin said slamming his hands on the table "Immediately i'm set with a million task to do from the teachers and then I help supervise the students! I think i'm going crazy!"

Hoseok shakes his head "Well what about me? Being student body president aint easy either. It's even worse. You're just my assistant."

"I'm not an assistant" Jimin snaps

Yoongi chuckles "What stick went up your ass? Why're you so snappy today?"

"Hoseok's" Jimin responds

"Hm?" They all say in unisons

"Hoseok's stick went up my ass, and now i'm pregnant with his fucking child!" Jimin confesses angrily

Hoseok suddenly started choking on his food. Taehyung drops his food that was on his chopstick. Jungkook just looked at Hoseok and Jimin wide eyed. Yoongi also has his jaw dropped.

"Yah! Get it together!" Jimin said patting Hoseok's back since he was sitting next to him "I can't be a single parents you know"

When Hoseok got a hold of himself he looked at Jimin with a serious face. "Are you fucking around? Are you joking with me Jimin?"

"Oh well you know, we usually do like to fuck—"

Hoseok then grabs both of Jimin's shoulders "I'm serious, Jimin"

The vice president looked up at him with big eyes. He then slowly nodded his head and reached for something in his pocket. What he pulled out was an actual ultra sound picture of their baby. Suddenly Hoseok squeezes Jimin shoulders and nearly started shaking him.

"Why the fuck didn't you tell me Jimin!"  he shouts causing practically the whole cafeteria to look at them

Taehyung reaches out his had "Yah, Hoseok it's okay. Let's calm down okay? You're scaring Jimin"

Hoseok let's go of Jimin and faces forward. He bites his lips and frowns. Jimin has tears threatening to fall.

"I-I-I wanted to t-tell you, I did. I really did but...I was scared you'll hate me" Jimin mumbles

"Jimin, I would never hate you. I'm in fucking love with you. I don't know why you haven't noticed until now but i'd do anything for you. I just...I-I just wanted to know about this immediately. It's my baby too. You don't have to be afraid to tell me these things"

Just then, his tears finally fall down his pretty pinkish cheeks "Y-You love me?"

Taehyung sighs "Finally they confess"  he said under his breath and Yoongi chuckles

"Well I think...I think i'm in love with you too!  And it's not because of the baby. I have always...always looked up to you. I guess that's why I really wanted us to be friends with benefits. I was always scared of commitment but...i-if it's you then I don't mind" Jimin confessed nearly on the brink of sobbing

Hoseok smiles at Jimin and then gently bring him into a hug. Yoongi and Taehyung couldn't help but to aww at them. Jungkook was just staring at watching them as he laughed. He thought it was funny that they're just now realizing their love for each other even when they constantly make it so obvious.

"I guess...I guess this is safe to say that i'm pregnant too?" Yoongi blurted out

Jimin looked over at Yoongi with his tear covered face. He sniffled and cocked his head in confusion "Wait what'd you say?"

"I said that, i'm pregnant too Jimin"

Both Hoseok and Jimin break away from each other and scream "What!?"

Yoongi just nodded his head "Yup, I found out a few days ago. That's actually why I was feeling sick during the break"

"I should've fucking known!" Jimin said balling his hands into fist

"But w-who's the father?" Hoseok asked looking at the three of them individually

Yoongi shrugs "We don't know. I took Jimin's advice and got two dicks up my ass."

"At the same time!?" Jimin shouts again slamming his hand on the table

"What? No! I-I meant we did it separately and...and took turns" Yoongj argued

Jungkook was just laughing his ass off hearing this. Taehyung was looking down shyly at his food since he's not the type of person to talk about his sex life with others.

"Ohhh... so Yoongi bottoms for both of you?" Jimin asked Jungkook and Taehyung "Well, we will see who the baby looks like the most when he or she is born"

"yeah we're gonna wait to find out. Not that it matters too much anyways. All three of us will parent together" Yoongi said smiling at both of his boyfriends

"I can't believe we're both pregnant at the same time. We really are besties!" Jimin giggles

"One minute he's sad then next he's supper happy" Jungkook whispered

"It's pregnancy hormones" Yoongi whispered "Get use to it"

_______________________________

For those that want kids, would you like to be pregnant with your bestie at the same time?