25. The Parents

Okay, I gave myself 10 hours break time. I had to sleep of course. So now, back to spam writing!

______________________________

A week of finals were over and it was finally summer vacation. Yoongi thought he was going to be spending his vacation at home watching television while a fan blows in his face. But no, he was currently on his way to JeJu-do to some vacation home Kim Seokjin owned with his husband Kim Namjoon. Hoseok, Jimin, and Taehyung were all invited.

"I can't wait to go to the beach! It's literally been forever" Jimin exclaimed "Jungkook your brother is so nice for inviting us"

"Where is Jin anyways?" Yoongi asked

"He and Namjoon hyung took a trip here earlier in the week. They wanted to prepare the house for our stay apparently" Jungkook explained as he looked outside the airplane window

"So what activities do we have planned?" Hoseok asked

"Just gonna chill, eat some barbecue, go to the beach, have dinner with mine and Tae's parents, possibly have the best beach sex since we own a small portion of—"

"Whoa whoa wait" Yoongi frowns "You and Taehyung's parents will be there?"

"Yeah Yoonie...is there a problem?" Taehyung said holding gently onto Yoongi's hands like he always does whenever the smaller gets worked up

"Uh yeah...what do I say to your parents? They don't know that the three of us are literally in a relationship" Yoongi said biting his lips nervously

Jungkook turns to Yoongi and puts his thumb on Yoongi's bottom lip "Stop biting your lips, they'll bleed. Also for now we can just...just lie."

"Well what's wrong if you tell your parents the truth?" Hoseok asked

Jimin turns to Hoseok and shakes his head "Hoseok, Tae and Jungkook are literally engaged. It looks weird if some random boy they don't know suddenly joins in. Remember their parents are a bit old schooled"

"Fuck... now this makes me nervous. Why'd you invite me" Yoongi whines

"Well at first me and Kook were against it" Taehyung said "but we're serious about you Yoonie. We plan to keep you in our life for as long as we live. So, we felt that meeting our parents was going to at least be a slow start to making our three person relationship known to our family"

"Now that makes me fucking worried even more. What if there's a possibility they don't accept it" Yoongi retorted

Jungkook grabs Yoongi's face and kisses him with all he has. He pulls away and looked deeply into Yoongi's eyes "It doesn't matter what they think. You're ours, no matter what. For now, just enjoy the trip"

Yoongi felt his heart skip a beat and he nodded his head. Eventually the airplane lands and they all get their luggage. There was a bus that came to pick them up and will drop them off at the vacation home. On the way there Jimin started singing some karaoke songs since there was a karaoke mic. Everyone cheered and laughed the more Jimin kept singing dramatically.

Not too long after, they arrived at the vacation home. It was nearly as big as Jungkooks mansion and also was covered in lots of giant windows. Yoongi wondered if they even cared about privacy. The Jeon's sure loves giant windows.

"I'll take your bags" Jungkook said holding out his hand to take Yoongi's bag

"Are you sure? You already have your own bags"