32. Bold

random: For those that have a iphone. How do you save your photos as a non-heic file? I don't understand why...😭

_______________________________

The following day, it was a normal school day. Though Jimin kept whining about how Hoseok wasn't answering his phone and was no where to be seen for most of the day.

"Maybe he has some student body duties?" Taehyung tries to assure Jimin "You know very well how busy it gets"

"No!" Jimin shakes his head "That can't be! I literally know everything he has to do because I help him do it"

"Jimin chill, i'm sure Hoseok is fine" Jungkook then said slightly irritated

Yoongi elbowed Jungkook for being rude. Jungkook mumbles a small sorry and they all continue their way to the cafeteria. They all stand in line to collect their school meals. Jungkook was looking around the room and frowned when he noticed most of the students looking their direction and giggle.

"Why're these assholes staring at us? What the fuck do you want!?" Jungkook said the last part out loud making everyone turn away in fear

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook. You're the real asshole here, so stop" Yoongi snaps

Jungkook looked at him in surprise "But they're loo—"

Suddenly the cafeteria doors open and a group of students came in with smile on their faces and some were holding bouquets of flowers. Hoseok was in front of them leading them into the cafeteria. He looked around the room to find Jimin.

"Oh? Well at least we found Hobi" Taehyung pointed

Hoseok at that moment then looked their direction and waves at Jimin. He suddenly ran up to his group of friends and the students around him suddenly unfolded a large banner that read 'PARK JIMIN, BE MY FOREVER AND ONLY'. He then got on his knees taking out a burgundy colored velvet box. Inside was a decent sized 20k carrot ring.

"Oh my God" Jimin looked down at Hoseok wide eyed and covered his mouth

"Park Jimin, I don't care if others might think we're too young to get married. Since the day U met you i've always knew you were my forever only. You stuck with me through thick and then, and I couldn't ask for a even more best friend or lover. We had doubts about our relationship because we were foolish and insecure but...but I think we got it all figured out. It starts with our little bean inside you. So Park Jimin, will you marry me?" Hoseok asked looking up expectedly at his supposed boyfriend

Jimin has tears running down his cheeks. He fans his face and buys starts sobbing before he could even answer. Yoongi rubs Jimin's back and then that's when he got a hit if reality.

"O-Okay...Yes...Yes i'll marry you Jung Hoseok!" Jimin shouts

Suddenly the whole cafeteria burst into claps and cheers. Jimin and Hoseok embrace each other tightly as they pecked each other's lips so tenderly. Yoongi couldn't help but to feel emotional himself. Taehyung was nearby so he lays his head into his shoulder as he watched his two friends thrive.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It was now after school and Yoongi sat in Jungkooks house along with Taehyung. The three lovers were in Jungkooks room as they watched some random movie on his television that was connected to his bed. Yoongi couldn't focus because his mind was still dreamily on Jimin and Hoseok's proposal. He didn't think it would effect him this much. But, it made Yoongi think about a perfect world where he, Taehyung and Jungkook could marry each other officially.

Jungkook was caressing Yoongi's thigh as the smaller was leaning on Jungkook's arm. Taehyung was beside Yoongi, with his legs tangled into Yoongi's as he focused on the television. Yoongi thought about their now growing baby and how he would love to come out to the others families. This baby was their future, their connection. Their memories to when they made true passionate love.

"We should tell them" Yoongi just blurted out

"what?" Taehyung said turning his head from the screen "Tell what who?"

"You're parents... both of your parents that we're all together and that i'm pregnant. I don't want to hide it anymore... nothing good comes from denying the truth" Yoongi explained

Jungkook sighs and then pauses the movie they were watching. He sits up a little bit on the bed which causes Yoongi to sit up a bit too. He's sitting in the middle of his two boyfriends so he looks between the both of them.

"Yoongi... a-are you sure? Where's this even coming from?" Jungkook asked nervously

Yoongi just stares down at his leg "Well, seeing how Hoseok and Jimin were bold to express their love today made me think...I-I want to be like them. I want to be comfortable knowing that close ones around us won't have a problem with us being together as one"

Jungkook then takes Yoongi's hands in his own "Baby I want to be vocal and loud about our relationship between the three of us too but..m-my parents are just...just—"

Yoongi frowns "Just what?"

"They have an old school way of thinking" Taehyung speaks for him "I mean a three way relationship isn't the most common after all. But, that doesn't mean we can't prove to them that it doesn't work. We should stick by each others side no matter what. My parents might be bit understanding thankfully"

Yoongi gives a small smile and kisses Taehyung's cheek "You're right, so are you on board with this Jungkook?"

Jungkook kisses Yoongi's hand and smiles "Of course Yoonie. Anything for you baby boy. I don't care if they don't approve. All we need is each other. But, let's hope all goes well"

Yoongi nodded his head "Okay, then we should all arrange a meeting with each others parents soon"

_______________________________

I wanted to update yesterday but I really wasn't in a writing mood. You see, this is something I feared. This is why I wanted to finish this story all at once two weeks ago. But...I ran out of time. It's okay though, i'll continue to try my best!

By the way, I have another story planned in my draft. There's a Jikook story and a Yoonmin one. Which one would you like to read first. Just to let you know, i'm more prepared for the Yoonmin one 😭