21. 7 minutes in heaven

Soft pecks were left down Taehyung's tan neck. Strong hands were wrapped around his waist and his pelvis was touching with Jungkook's. Taehyung has his arms wrapped around Jungkooks neck as the two of them were practically in their own world. A world filled with major sexual tension. All Yoongi could do was stare at his boyfriends in disbelief.

The three have started to date for about two weeks now and Yoongi often felt like a third wheel. It's not like any attention wasn't going to him at all, no. It's just that, he didn't realize how Taehyung and Jungkook had a high sex drive and couldn't keep their hands off of each other.

"Guys" Yoongi sighs "Can you not do this at while we're standing at the front entrance of Taehyung's house. What if his parents or anyone else randomly sees you making live porn"

Taehyung looked over at Yoongi with a mischievous smirk "Technically....my parents are on vacation. And the house keepers don't care, they're used to it anyways."

Yoongi rolled his eyes "Yeah but the house keepers and our friends don't need to s—"

"Hey Yoongi!" Jimin's higher pitched voice called out from behind them

Yoongj turned to see it was indeed Jimin. Hoseok was also by his side carrying what looked like two duffle bags. Both of them were wearing random t-shirts and swimming trunks. Jimin being his overly excited self, ran towards the three lovers. Hoseok sluggishly made his way over whining about carrying both their bags and why was Jimin's so heavy.

"Why's Hoseok carrying your stuff?" Taehyung asked. Meanwhile Jungkook was just laughing at Hoseok's pain. Yoongi hit him on his muscular shoulder.

"Oh on the car ride here, we played rock paper scissors to see who would take the bags. And as you can see, Hobi lost haha!" Jimin started to laugh

"Yah! Why the fuck is your bag so heavy anyways? It's not like you're moving into Taehyung's house! "Hoseok shouted

Jimin just giggled "Well I sneaked in a couple bottles of booze for us" he winked "Also I had to bring clothes for after we swim and also just in case we sleep over. Because you know...I assume we're getting wasted at this pool party. Then I bought some games for us to pla—"

"Jimin" Taehyung interrupted "I literally have all of that. You didn't have to torture Hobi like this"

Hoseok nodded his head "Yeah! exactly you didn't need to torture me like this! I bet you planned this all along your sneaky little bit—"

"House tour!" Jungkook suddenly said clapping his hands "Let's all have a look around Taehyung's villa, i'm bored just standing here"

Yoongi scoffs "You act like this is your house"

"Well...there's a possibility it might be soon" Jungkook shrugged

Taehyung nodded his head "Yeah how about a house tour" he then holds both  Yoongi and Jungkooks hands "I never got to show Yoongi since I wanted to wait for the others."

"Yay!" Jimin cheered and they all started walking towards the large grand front entrance door "You're house is literally so beautiful Tae"

"Thanks" Taehyung responded shyly "M-My great grandfather was into architecture and he basically designed the house. Over the years, my parents also added some new elements to keep it modern as well"

"Wow! It must be amazing to live in such a big house. How do you utilize it all?" Hoseok asked as they entered the house

Everything was basically all white and marble. The front entrance has a giant chandelier hanging from the high ceiling, made out of real crystals. There were two sets of all white marble stairs on both sides of the open spaced room leading up to a second floor of course.