"Hoseok and Jimin wanted to take me out the house to hang out. I even refused them...I just wanted a lazy day at home" Yoongi sighs looking out the window

"Well we can all have a lazy day together" Taehyung said hiding his face into Yoongi's neck

"What did you guys do today?" Yoongi asked the two of them

"I had to attend some stupid boring event with my parents." Jungkook said also looking out the car window at the now dark sky "That was also another reason to why I was disappointed you refused to hang out today. I needed an excuse to not go"

"Ohh so you just wanted to use me ?" Yoongi crossed his arms

Jungkook looked at Yoongi wide eyed "W-What? No no baby boy I don't mean it like that"

Yoongi laughs "I know, i'm just fucking with you. Also....I like when you call me that" Yoongi admitted shyly

Taehyung started kissing Yoongi's neck "What other pet names like baby?" he then asked after every kiss

"Anything you'd like to call me" Yoongi smiles

They soon made it to Jungkooks mansion. The house keepers greeted the three boys and they walked towards the elevator to go to Jungkooks room. Yoongi was absolutely still amazed by Jungkooks house. Taehyung's house was also very impressive but his was more old schooled. Jungkooks was more modern. Both equally gave a strong message about their wealth and social status.

"I got us matching pajamas, I was hoping we can all wear them" Taehyung said taking out three pairs of silk Pajamas from his overnight bag

"Wow Tae these are cute...it has bears on them. I'm not really a cute bear wearing type of guy" Jungkook said looking down at his socks shyly

"Oh come on Kookie, drop the tough guy act." Yoongi said patting his back "I'm gonna go change in the bathroom"

Yoongi goes into Jungkooks large fancy en-suite bathroom. He remembered the day he first came to Jungkooks house when the taller was drunk. He smiles remembering how cutesy Jungkook was when drunk. Here's to think that someone who was once his bully is now his lover. But there was still so much about Jungkook and Taehyung Yoongi still didn't know. They often didn't share too much about their life of luxury.

Once Yoongi changed, he went back into the bedroom to see Jungkook on top of Taehyung on the bed. The two of them were giggling about something. Both are wearing the cute silk bear pajamas as well. They smiled at Yoongi when he made an appearance.

"Look at you! You're so cute Yoongi" Taehyung chuckles "Come, join us in bed"

Yoongi gulps hearing that one sentence. He suddenly got a flashback of when all three of them were in the closet intimately touching each other. As much as a big part of Yoongi wanted to wait before he went all the way with his two boyfriends, he couldn't take the infatuating thought of being touched again out his head.

Yoongi sits on the bed and leans his back against the Jungkooks large headboard. He sits in the middle, his back supported by pillows. This bed as the most comfortable bed he's ever sat on. But of course it makes sense that the bed was also top quality like everything else in this mansion.

"I have a television at the end of my bed" Jungkook said taking a random remote from his night stand "It's hidden, see"

Jungkook pressed a button and at the foot of the bed was indeed a hidden flat screen television. It slowly came up and Yoongi looked at it in fascination.

"What movie do you want to watch?" Jungkook asked

"Let's watch Avengers" Taehyung said "But not end game...that shit made sad"

Jungkook laughs "Okay, your wish is my command sweetheart"

A random Avengers movie was turned on and Jungkook made himself comfortable laying in between Taehyung's legs. And because Yoongi was sitting close Jungkook has a hand on Yoongi's thigh. The movie started and the three lovers were intrigued.

It was about thirty minutes into the movie and Taehyung was caressing Jungkooks chest. At some point Jungkook adjusted himself so he was sitting up more. Taehyung started kissing Jungkooks cheek and one of his hands hovers over Jungkooks crotch.

Yoongi looked at them engrossed into each other. He immediately thought about his conversation earlier. He didn't want to be insecure. But Yoongi was torn. Why was he so scared?

Eventually the movie was forgotten and both Taehyung and Jungkook were in a heavily making out. Jungkooks hands were still on Yoongi's thigh, he was actually gripping is possessively. It made Yoongi feel a tingle all over his body. He wanted to try, he wanted to try things out. He shouldn't be so scared. There's nothing to be afraid of when his two boyfriends made him feel so safe.

He knew that they would still want him even after sex. He made a deep breath and pushed away his doubts and worries. He puts a hand on top of Jungkooks hand that's on his thigh. He squeezes it while he watches the two. Lust soon took over the three.

______________________________

Are Yoongi's feelings too much all over the place? I feel like i'm writing it weirdly or inaccurately idk. But please give me some feedback if you have any!