...*sigh* A Date...

Mulai dari awal

But still, I couldn't believe my classmates could be that dumb. I mean, who in their right mind would give you free money. This is a government school for fuck sake. Government school was built with taxes. People taxes.

All the things about this school is stupid. They literally waste people money with something so stupid. This place is something to grow future leader, and this is how future leader will be. Good thing I never trust government. Anarchy really does helped me.

Suddenly, there's a ping sounds coming from my phone. I look at it and saw a message

Can't wait for our date >///<
-Hanabira Sakura-
(Read)

I completely forgot about that. Sure does hope it won't be a disaster.

Okay -_-
-me-
(Read)

Don't be late :p
-Hanabira Sakura-
(Read)

Right back at ya.... Eat a
breakfast before you go.
We can eat lunch while
we're on date. Now,
stop messaging
me. I'm busy
-me-
(Read)

I close my phone and went back to work.

'What should I wear tomorrow?' I thought to myself as I remember about the date that I was force to go to.

The next day.

Hanabira Sakura POV

9:55 am

I'm wearing a pink blouse with a skirt for the date. Not to revealing and it's comfortable.

But that's not what I should be concerned about. What I should be concerned about is that....

I'm late.

That's all I could say. Hope he won't get mad.

He told me to arrive at Keyaki Mall main entrance at 9:30 am, and yet here I am, running over there.

He told me not to call him for a week. I did protest, after all unlike most boy I met, he's the only one that doesn't have his eyes on me. People always stared at my body with lustful eyes, but he doesn't even care. He's the only one that I've seen that look at my body with indifferent eyes. I still want to be his friend.

You could say I'm interest in him.

I've arrived at the main entrance but I didn't see him. I look around but he's not here.

"Did he left already?" I asked myself. It's possible. He doesn't look like he was excited about the date.

Suddenly, a hand was place on my shoulder.

"You're late." A familiar voice say.

I turn around and found him.

He's wearing a blue shirt with a red jacket, a chinos and he's holding a black fedora on his other hand. And is he wearing a Rolex.

But most importantly.....

"You tied your hair?" I asked him as I look at his hairstyles.