I'M A Villain Remember

I start to run and see an ally and go there and scream.All of my powers go out in the alley and go on the floor crying thinking how my mom would think."Hey you need to calm down." I look at who was talking w/leafs circling around me and fire on my hand w/electricity on my arms but my eyes weren't glowing for long."Oh why would I. I'm a Villain after all and Kill whoever my dad says, you and your friends are on that list."My powers are still going crazy.Chapa walks to me a little more."Ya you're a villain now but you' can be something else."I look at her I knew there was something about her.I don't know what her and Bose.

"What does it matter I'm a mistake remember my mom probably hates me I'm a mistake and I bet your happy that I'm just a experiment but sorry this experiment can't be destroyed is that what you will tell them cause go ahead I don't think it'd matter, my dad will just be mad that 1 thing he has left's gone I shouldn't be able to be happy anyways so why should I."I say fire getting higher on my hands and lighting hitting the brick walls.

Chapa walks closer."Calm down I won't hurt you but we'd go for a walk like normal kids deal."I look at her and she puts her had out.My powers go down and she walks closer.Then I hear a crunch behind Chapa I go to power mode then felt something hit my neck and my powers stopped. "Volt Run plz."I said as I fell to the ground.All I saw was chapa hands turning red then she said."Captain Man?"Everything went black.

Chapa POV:Shadow's fire getting higher on her hands and lighting hitting the brick walls.I back up and remember I can let her feel normal for once then I smiles and walk closer."If you calm down I won't hurt you but we will go for a walk like normal kids deal."Shadow looks at me so I put my hand out to her.

Her powers go down and I smiled again and walk closer.Then we hear some crunch behind me she goes to power mode then I saw something hit her neck and her powers stopped I was shocked."Volt Run plz."She said then falls to the ground.Then I turned while my hands turned red hands and saw him and said."Caption Man?"Him Mika,Miles, and Bose comes into the light.

When Bose see's Shadow he runs to her saying."Greeny Greeny wake up Dark Shadow plzzz."He started crying a little.I put my hand on his shoulder."Hey Bose we'll take her to the Man Cave"He looks at me and nods and he picked her up and Miles teleport all 6 of us to the man cave and Bose ran to a table that Schwoz put for us to put her.

Caption man came and it looked like he tied her up to the table with powerless cuffs."No one undoes the cuffs, touch her, or come close to her got it she will wake up in 5 hours or tomorrow so with that you all go home." Just like that everyone went home and she didn't wake up when we were asleep but someone entered the Man Caves and saw her unconscious.