Villian club

I appeared in an alley, the 1 that Danger Force took me from my old life the thing I was made to do I almost did without my dad but Rick did.I was walking down the road and remember this is the way for villain night.I saw the place they have it and walked in.It was almost full of villains.

The door shut and someone yells."Dark Shadow."Then another person."Sade."All of the villains look at me I was in a green crop top and black pants and black jacket.I go to the middle of the room.I look at them circling me."Hi everyone haven't seen some of you in a minute."I say looking around the circle of people around me. Betty Blades came up to me.

"So your here as Sade or Dark Shadow."I look at her."I came here as Dark Shadow cause Sade's dead she isn't coming back anytime soon."I said looking her dead in the eye's smiling at her with a evil look.Betty Blades gets closer."Yep that is Dark Shadow that we know."Another villain goes up to me and grabs my shoulders."Well what are we waiting for Let's party Shadow's home."

Everyone smiles and cheers, made me smile.For 6 hours we dance and just had fun.Everyone was leaving so I was the last 1 it's 10 PM I was looking around I felt happy I miss it I felt like home and haven't been here in months. I got my bag and took a water bottle from a fridge and left.I was walking looking for a place to sleep.

I saw a tent, I went to it to looked at it.Then a bag went over my head and toke me in a car and then took the bag off and there are masked people 1 behind,2 infront, and 2 on the side of me. I'm in trouble "Why am I here? If it is about the tent I was just checking if anyone was hurt." 

I look around outside the car and we are driving I don't know where we are going and they stop and put headphones on me and then the bag my head.I'd not see of hear anything.Then they take me out of the car holding on to me and I try to get out for like 3 minutes and they sit me in a chair and I felt them tie me to the chair and my arms and I feel a sting in both my wrist.

They took off the bag on my head and I saw 7 people with masks just white and they have different paint splash on it one is gold, black, purple, red, yellow, blue, and orange.2 more came from behind me and they had silver and just a white plain mask, was carrying a white mask with green paint splash with black lines where the eye's go. One of the people with a purple mask went up to me."Well the green one is yours you want it."

----------------------------------------------------------------

NEWS FROM THE AUTHER: When I post thisI might not post another chapter for like 4 days or less it's, January 2nd 2022 at 12:32so give me a few days for a mental break.