A Cyborg Among Us

NEW's POV:
Bose and Miles made it to the ground and faced Cyborg Rick Twitler while Trent and Mary admired the fight.Miles and Bose continue to fight with Rick, who then uses camera lens to create a large laser, which they avoid thanks to Miles' power.Suddenly Bose's date and the date that he will have later appear, Rick then points to them and Bose intervenes, leaving him unconscious. Drex is about to receive the impact of the satellite, Bose reminds himself that it's indestructible, and when he's satisfied it could be worse, he gets infected by the virus.In the nest, everyone celebrates that the satellite was destroyed,
Keres POV:
Mika's still cold so Chapa warms her using her powers and I use my Fire powers. However, the nest keeps circling the Earth w/out knowing how to stop.  Drex then stop taking and making noise, I turn to see Drexxy covered with the virus everyone turns and sees him, say's"I am Virus" he attacks us.We fights with the virus while Schwoz mentions that not even Ray can be protected from the virus with his indestructibility, this time.Mika, Chapa, Me, and Ray fight the Drex Virus. In the middle of an attack, Mika gets hit and is contaminated with the virus. Chapa, Me and Ray begin to fight Mika and Drex.I was starting to get angry and try to blast Drex and it hit me in the arm that almost gave Drex time to hit me but I moved and it hit the caption man.
No one POV:
Miles fights Rick and when Rick picks him up Miles teleports them to the sky and then teleports back to the canal letting Rick fall through the ceiling. Mary receives the news that the Nest is floating above the Earth and is going to crash into the channel. Miles then hits Bose to wake him up and stop the nest with his telekinesis. Bose managed to do it and they won.
No one POV:
Keres and Chapa get hit.We look at each other and get to our seats and comes down from the nest Chapa saying that "We lost" Keres then says "Sorry guys we tried."We both virus ending up contaminating them.Drex, Mika and Ray come down, Keres and Chapa goes next to the other viruses.Viruses spit all over everyone else and infecting everyone and Rick celebrates and looks at Keres with sadness but still happy he won.
Chapa and Keres POV:
Chapa's mind sees her lost phone that tells her not to give up. Keres mind sees all of Danger force is leaving me and Chapa and Bose saying she's worthless.They manage get rid of the virus in themself.Rick says "I was not expecting this."Keres and Chapa look at each others and hold hands and scream green electricity comes out of Keres hand and red out of Chapa's to return others to normal.They all knocked out and then it went black for them.
Ray POV:
When I woke up, I realizes that Rick has disappeared along with Drex, Mika, Keres, and Chapa.I see a note on Chapa's chair from Rick Twitler that says "Game on", sends The boy's wake up and we go to the nest to Mount Swellview, and Miles then asks "What do we do now?" I say "We ask for reinforcements."
Henry POV: 
In Dystopia, a bartender named Gemma sees Henry Hart's phone ring and asks if he's going to answer.
TO BE CONTINUED