Hi Bose Brainstorm

A day later the Danger Force are on their trip to France to protect their national treasures so I teleport in the Man Cave when they leave. I appeared in the man cave I saw Bose and walked to him I knew this was going to be fun."Hey Brainstorm what are you doing here."Bose looks at me I have my normal clothes on not from villain night."Oh you are Dark Shadow from the other night Chapa told me about you."I look at him confused.

"Ya that is me but let not worry about that."I go to the couch. "Well if you see me doing anything you won't tell anyone right."I look at him and smile and nod.He smiled at me and then he runs around with lasers, gives himself a mohawk with Ray's hair products, jumps on a random bed, creates his own ice cream, and watches an adults-only news show he was making me laugh. Meanwhile, in Paris, the Danger Force arrive at Hip Hop Paris and are introduced to Monsieur Man, on strike until he gets a motorcycle, and the national treasures they must protect. Soon after realizing that Schwoz was disguised as Bose and that they grabbed Bose's weapons bag instead of their own, they realize that Bose was left in Swellview.

I guess they're all worried about Bose but Bose and I are having a great time, he dressed as a cowboy and dancing along to Captain Man's song. Outside, Goomer and the Toddler are spying on the Man's Nest and plan to take control of the Man's Nest after taking care of Bose; they never saw me. Bose notices he transforms into his uniform and notices the real weapons bag."Hey Greeny come here someone's breaking in."I look at him why did he call me that but I walked over and hid with him.Goomer wants to take a video of him smashing doors to the Man's Nest the Toddler won't record him Bose is trying to lift a rock with his mind, but thinks about the doors instead and opens them just before Goomer smashes the doors.

Bose looked angry."Hey Bose it's ok they won't hurt you if I'm here."He looks at me and grabbed my arm and starts to run with me to a red sit and press a buton.Me and Bose goes down to SWAG.Bose is imagining Boo-Pew- talking and uses his powers to lift a pencil and activate the lasers in the Man's Nest to defeat the villains I stay still and use water powers to break it.The lasers disappear I look at Bose he laughs and that made me laugh.The Toddler and Goomer call the news but Mary's having trouble clicking the video chat button arguing,The villains access Captain Man's song, confused at what they're watching.

 Goomer and The Toddler dancing to Captain Man's second song. The heroes finish defeating the mimes as AWOL just then teleports to the school and sees me and Bose."Hey Bo- what is she doing here."I look at Miles eyes looking back at Bose and saying."Well it was nice to meet you Bos- I mean brainstorm but I got a fly see you soon."I then open the door and use the wind power to fly away.I hear Bose scream."Bye GREENYYYYY."