Why can't I hurt them

Chapa looks at me."Who told you that the Dad who used you or the mom that probably hated you cause you are a mistake."I look at her."What did you just say."My hand now has water around it.I can see she is getting nervios."You know that electricity and water aren't good together." Chapa looks at me, I smile and hear the door open it is Mika.I look at Chapa confused.Chapa gets up and goes behind her and asks Courtney where Creston is, only before noticing him and drooling. 

Miles replaces the picture of Michael B. Jordan with his own and then suggests going to Hip Hop Purèe because the girls didn't come back. Soon after arriving confidently, Miles and Bose also notice Creston and start drooling when Mika and Chapa ask why they are there and gaze at Creston.I got up and ran out going to the Nice Nacho Ball so I can eat peacefully but 2 minutes later captain man was there not noticing me.Then a guy with a bag over his head came in and was trying to get some food but Captain Man runs in screaming in his search for Kunka ending in him getting maced, when a guy named Kunka walks to talk to Ray about himself and become friends.Kunka reveals himself as the criminal from the Close Nacho Ball and sprays Ray with mace to make him the hostage to rob Nacho Ball.I get up and walk to the guy in the bag.He turns and says.

"Hey little girl I don't know you so you need to get on the ground."I look at him.I didn't notice But Danger Force rush to Nacho Ball.I star to levitate the guy off the ground while Danger force watches still not knowing they're there."You don't know me that means you aren't my friend or my Dad or even my mom so you have no right to hurt anyone that doesn't deserve it from YY-OO-UU."I use the scream and he hits the wall and I walk up to Ray.I hear mumbling behind me but I shrug it off.Splashed Rays eye with my water power for his eyes.I get down to his level."If you tell my dad I helped you. You'll wish I didn't."I get up and tie the Robber hand behind his back for danger force.So I turn around to leave and see danger force.CRAP CRAP I can't teleport. I used too much energy for that.

I see Miles walk to the guy I tied up."Well I'll be back, keep an eye on her."Miles takes Take-Out to jail and Ray's upset.I just look at Mika, Chapa, then Bose." Hey I see you all have your costumes on."I walk to them then Miles come back and stands beside the others.I do a little fake smile and electrocut Miles and Mika they fall to the ground.I look at Bose and Chapa.I point my hand at them why can't I do it.I let my hand fall."Let me out."Chapa walks closer."Why would we.''I look at her then Bose."Bose covers your ears. 

Chapa cover your hands, don't get angry."Bose does it but Chapa didn't.My eyes go green I scream at Bose he hits the wall and Chapa got angry, her powers showed so I hit her with my water power, she fell slowly trying get up with her energy.I look at Bose and Chapa."I am sorry I got to go."I cough a little and start to run out.Chapa looks at me and runs out Mika wakes up.RAy watched me leave."Let's talk in the man cave we will look for Chapa in a bit AWOL take us there."