- Time Skip info -

It has been a few months that Keres have been with Danger force they all call her Keres and she has gotten comfortable to use her powers but stopped using Teleportation, mind reading, and earth so I don't do it to my team mate that is right I am part of danger force.I have a desk and everything in S.W.A.G and my Dad made people look for me but they don't know it is me on missions I use Water, fire, and wind.My hero name is Sade after my mom because she is my light.But my hero outfit is green.My mas has a green lined on top.The shirt is like Mika but green with wind, water, and fire symbols on my chest.My pants is like chapa's but green.I haven't fought villains that I know as a friend I miss Ricky and Drexxy.When the danger force was having parents night I was in the Mans Nest.One morning, Ray, Chapa,Keres, and Miles are in the Man's Nest, and are shocked when they see an actual alien show up at the door. This alien is Glerp, and she flew down to Earth to take on Ray's challenge. Ray is sure he can beat her, and Chapa cheers him on. However, as he goes to fight, Glerp throws him to the ground and ties his arms together. Mika and Bose arrive and discover that Ray lost badly to Glerp. When Glerp turns around, she locks eyes with Bose. Both of them instantly become infatuated with each other. Glerp embraces Bose, and a strange glow emanates from her.I won't lie Keres was getting jelly he was her cuddle buddy.Everyone turns their attention to Bose, who appears to have aged even more. Ray and Chapa are disgusted by old people, and are afraid that it is contagious. Ray uses an anti-aging spray to ward Bose off. Glerp wants to take Bose on another date, but Mika says that can't happen since Bose could age even further. Miles teleports Bose to a Jimmy Buffett concert so that the rest of the group can solve this problem. Mika explains that whatever Glerp does when she hugs Bose could kill him. Glerp is devastated because she doesn't want to hurt Bose, but she knows what she must do. Mika gives Glerp a consoling hug, which ages her into an old woman. Ray sprays Mika. Glerp decides to leave Earth.