First Christmas

In the Man's Nest, 2 days before Christmas, Chapa's getting hyped and ready for Christmas, but sees that the others are not doing anything to help. Chapa's disappointed and tells them that she's very obsessed with Christmas. The others are not. Ray arrives with a book of stories to confront D F with 'The True Story of Christmas'. He tells them that not that many years ago,Santa Claus and Krampus. Santa was my favorite child, but Krampus wasn't. Krampus once stole his father's car to go to a concert, as punishment,Father Time gave Santa the jet ski instead.I have no Idea who Santa is.
After the story
Miles does not believe the story so Ray scares Miles. Later, on Christmas Eve, Schwoz arrives and throws a Christmas bomb, decorating the entire Man's Nest in Christmas stuff.It is so pretty never seen anything like it before.Ray and Chapa notice the alarm for an incoming object going off, but look outside and see nothing arriving. They initiate the PANTS protocol, so Chapa goes outside and shoots into the sky. They see that she hit something and it falls from the sky. It is Santa. Ray realizes that Santa being shot down out of the sky releases Krampus from Punk Function.
I didn't know either of them but the fat one looked scary but the gray one didn't.Schwoz and the others come back and see that Ray and Chapa are acting strange. They reveal that they accidentally shot Santa down from the sky. They explain that when Chapa hit Santa with her electricity bolts, it caused Santa to temporarily lose his memory. They had to keep Santa locked up so he wouldn't wander off with amnesia, but as they explain this, Santa has wandered off. They listen to the sound of rock music getting closer and closer, and they notice that Krampus is free. They realize Krampus is now looking for his brother for revenge. In order to protect Santa's location, they fight Krampus. However, Bose accidentally reveals to Krampus that Santa left the Man's Nest. Krampus gives Bose a fist bump in thanks, but it turns Bose into a Dill Weed.
I walk to Bose."Hey Boss you ok?" Krampus looks at me and back at Bose."This your girlfriend."Bose look at me."NO why'd I date a useless girl."He pushed me to the ground chapa got me up a tear fell down my eye.Dill Weed what a person turns into when Krampus touches them, making them appear pale-ish, like a zombie, and changing their clothes to a more rebellious look. Krampus declares he'll find his brother, then destroy Christmas. Meanwhile, Schwoz tries to repair the sleigh and help Keres turn Bose back to normal.At the Man's nest, Schwoz finally turns Bose back into his normal self after singing a Christmas song and giving him a present. This is part of what can cure a Dill Weed. Captain Man and Volt return to the Man's Nest with the bag of presents lying that they took Krampus down.Krampus returns to the Man's Nest w/ Santa and the bag of presents and leaves Volt, Bose and Schwoz tied up in a Christmas Bag and Keres in water blindfolded hands behind her back. He then teleports away.
-After we escape-
Schwoz is examining the situation when he finds KVLY taken over by Krampus. But things get worse when Krampus is teleporting all over the world to turn people into Dillweed's.Keres didn't trust herself to use her powers or go out in the world yet so she stayed in the Mans Nest Volt then finds out that Krampus took Santa to San Bernardino store. Danger Force teleports into the store, Punk Function, to find Krampus and Santa. Krampus then states that he has more power than the Danger Force on his own turf, because after all, he spent years trapped there. Santa is refusing to be untied because he doesn't know who Captain Man is. Krampus then starts to disable Danger Force's super powers. Krampus tries to befriend AWOL but disables his teleportation.Captain Man fights Krampus himself, but Captain Man mentions his Jet Ski he got for Christmas.This makes Krampus upset cause he was supposed to get one for Christmas once but never got one.After rudely saying no, ShoutOut then persuades him to give up his 6th Jet Ski. This makes Krampus happy and he is no longer a demon. Danger Force breaks free but remembers that Santa does not have his memory and Christmas Dillweed's are still in Swellview. Danger Force then takes Santa's Sleigh to deliver presents