The Unknown Problem

Noone POV:

After Volt pushes Captain Man off a mountain, the Mask People go back to the park and chill there. Volt arrives with Snake.The others Mask's didn't really mind her there, even knowing she was one of Captain Man's sidekicks.

Snake tells them that Volt pushed Captain Man off a mountain and if it wasn't for her, Snake would be who knows where.

Volt looks at the group after looking at Snake and says."Maybe I don't want to be Captain Man's sidekick anymore."When Captain Man arrives at the Man Cave. 

Mika was there and tried to locate Chapa. He yelled for Schwoz, who was in the shower. Schwoz comes out and attempts to locate Chapa.Moon calls Mr, who is just looking at cameras around the city and watching them.

Mr. picks up and Moon explains that Volt was there. Moon gives Volt the phone and Volt tells Mr. "Well maybe Captain Man isn't my boss anymore."

 Mr tells Moon tells the others "use the wand to search Volt for weapons and recording devices." They search her and find a locator on her. 

Volt says "Captain Man must have put it on me without me knowing the old man." Then Volt throws it in the air and shocks it.

The locator is destroyed and Schwoz can't find him. Sunset takes Volt's laser remote and accidentally shoot herself.

A few minutes later. Snake returns with Volt and she has spray-painted Volts costume black and whit over the normal black parts.Volt says."I feel like 1 of you guys."

 But they say they had to go to the Wall Dogs hideout to see if she wanted Volt to join. Then, 1 of the masked people arrived with Bose. Bose found them and spied on them. 

Volt then gets spray paint and sprays Bose some words then just crazy.At Mans Nest, Bose arrives, covered in paint. He says Volt did it to him, but no one believes him. 

Mika arrives and Bose says Volt did it to him. Mika and Bose go to a room and Bose takes off his shirt.

Mika is about to hose Bose off until she sees "HAHA" written on his back. Since Volt had done this, Mika takes a picture of "HAHA" and runs to Ray.

The Mask People bring Volt to the Holy Advantage Hollow Attention Moon opens the door, Volt walks in with Snake holding her hand and Volt looks at him and says "I want to join the Mask and also be with Snake."

Volt is looking at all but sir with no mask but all but Snake puts on their mask.Mars seemed a little mad for Volt being here and taking Snake from her.Mr then tells everyone to show her the mark on their neck and arm.

It was carved onto their skin and if Volt wanted to be one of them, she'd have to get the mark on hers too. Some docs come out the Mask people grab Volt and puts her in a chair with a lot of wires and puts 1 on Volts head Snake is watching it and a tear falls down.

She remember it was but she doesn't know if it is fake or real."I look at Mr. Seeing Volt being strapped down and Snake was getting scared cause Volt looked scared. Snake and Volt wanted to scream but couldn't let the group hear it.

But then, Captain Man arrives and tries to break down the door but it's been painted and couldn't get his body through.

Moon opens the door and Captain Man frees himself.Volt looks at him and AWOL teleport her out of the chair and appeared by her team and Chapa looks at Captain Man and says."I have 1 thing to say to you I am glad your here."Volt fist bumps Captain Man. 

Chapa and Mika explain to Snake and the others that she lied and used her so that they could bring them to their boss.Chapa says that after she blew up the tracking device, she had to message that Mika saw that Volt spray-painted "HAHA" on Bose's back. 

The Kids Maks don't understand, so Captain Man and Volt begin telling them in more detail. 25 minutes later, Volt and Captain Man are still telling them. Captain Man says when he saw "HAHA", he knew it was a clue, because the first letters of each word in Holy Advantage Hollow Attention were "HAHA". Snake looks at Volt then asks.

"What about the fight between you two." But Volt and Captain Man say it was all fake.Twilight then holds Snakes hand and asks."When did you come up with this plan."

 Volt and Captain Man continue their story, but Mr, furious, stops them saying."Stop this has been going on for 35 minutes."Sunset looks at him and says."What do you want us to do Mr." Mr yells." Attack Them."

The Mask People begin to fight the Danger Force, but Dangor Force are winning.Volt then traps Snake, saying she has to wait till this is over. Snake looks at him and say's."I am really hurt that you did this and hurt my family."Volt looks at her then begins to zap the lights.

Volt in the dark says."I really hoped you didn't. You take the kids and escape while we can't see you." Snake teleports away with the Kids, but comes back and kisses Volt and says."Thank you." Captain Man successfully traps Mr and takes him to jail, A hour past.

Volt goes to the Swellview sign,When Volt arrives. Snake shows up and they hug and Snake kisses Volts cheek.The police helicopter shows up with a light fixed, but Volt just shocks their light again and they leave.Snake says to Volt."I will try and make sure to not let the people in the Mask take the Kids again."

Volt walks closer to Snake and says."Hey Snake what do you remember before you fought by the jail."Volt was then holding Snakes hand.

Snake looks at Volt and looked confused and said."Well the people in the mask has been with me for ever.I only remember you when you was at Villain Night and I know all of your weaknesses but at the first 1 it is kinda foggy.

I think I remember that my dad gave me away and I've been there since I was 5. I've been dating Mars for 7 weeks.I really can't take off my mask around anyone but the mask kids. I've never been on a mission but I was able to go and gets food with Mars on a dates."

Then Volt looks down and at Snake.But then, Volt looks at Snake and takes out a can still at the Swellview sign and blows a bubble.Just then Snake didn't see Volt for a second.

Then Volts in cloths. Snake backs up then felt like she was going to faint her head was hurting.Chapa looks like Chapa and sees Snake look sick and goes to her. 

"Keres I mean sorry Snake what's wrong."Snake slowly falls but still awake and looks at Chapa and says."Chapa?"Then Snake's eyes closed.Chapa calls Captain Man."Ray I have Keres she fainted in front of me but but she said my name my real name."