A Secret Among Us

Keres-Draven POV:
Ray put me in a secret room only him Schows and danger force knows about there is a bed for me to sleep in and some cloths in a box but Ray said I had to stay in the room and locked it so I didn't come out and silenced it so I couldn't hear them.I sat there for like a hour.I am the only one that knows Mika secretly grabbed a virtual reality headset to play a game that made her addicted. Five days before, Ray made a video on how to care for electric eels,
Ray (CM) POV:
While Schwoz slept and Keres was locked in the secret room, Mika secretly grabbed a virtual reality headset to play a game that made her addicted. Five days before, Ray made a video on how to care for electric eels, Ray, Chapa, Bose, and Miles saw Mika playing with a training simulator, but Ray stopped her as she was fighting Rick Twitler.I explained to the Danger Force about Rick's plan to use a computer virus to destroy the internet forever that failed. "And whatever you do don't tell Keres about Rick Twittler he is her childhood friend."I look at the kids and all but Mika nods yes.The kids believed that they could survive without internet, so I temporarily turned off the nest's internet until Schwoz, who was taking a shower, came to turn the internet back on, and they saw the kids acting like cavemen proving that the internet is important. Bose and Miles almost ate Short Ray. Bose and I looked at the news and realized that Brainstorm has had more charity dates than Captain Man, which made me angry at Bose. Mika took the simulator again and kept using it everywhere, but she didn't realize what was going on so she accidentally hit Miles, ruined me and Chapa's card game and Captain Man's date.
MIKA (Cyborg Rick Twittler) POV:Already in the present, Mika kept using the simulator until she won again, but a mysterious voice used the simulator to control Mika's mind.I walk over to the room that Keres is locked in and unlock it and open it.Mika appeared with a suit just like Rick Twitler's, but they didn't take it seriously. Ray, Miles, Bose, and Chapa argued over the tip jars of money he had, like the Dab Jar, and the Sus Jar, and so on. Keres walks out behind him asking why I have that suit on while I am walking outside I look at her."Well Unic- I mean keres ask them why you locked up."I say goodbye Dab's then leaves.
Keres-Draven POV:
Mika leaves and I look at everyone so confused."OK 1 Why did you lock me in here and 2 Why is Mika dresses like Rick Twitter."I ask everyone.Chapa shrug her shoulders.Ray was on a cheese trolley while being massaged with a cheese by a monkey while Chapa, Me, and Miles looked at him strangely.Chapa knocked Ray down to take his place for the monkey to massage her me and Bose starts to laugh.