The lost hero

Keres P O V:I've been hiding for a while from Danger force cause I don't want to hurt them so I've been walking around swellview since. I've seen some villains, when they see me they welcome me in their home and let me stay for a night. 

It's been going on for 4 week.I was walking to the park with a backpack of snacks and water with cloths and soap and conditioner and shampoo that the other villains gave her. She says she can survive a week with it so she only eats 1 snacks a day.But she was sitting on a bench with a jacket and the hood up to cover my face. Then eating my candy of the day I hear a scream it's a kid falling off of the top of the playground like 20 ft off the ground.

I run and to save the kid and use my ability to slowly get her down slowly I thought no one saw me cause their focus on the kid.I turn to leave till I see Danger force.Captain man walks closer and says. "miss I'd like to talk to you."I look at them and run when I look behind me they're running after me then I hit something in front of me and when I see it was AWOL I look at him then teleport myself away.

But I was randomly in the Man's Nest I hear someone in the back it's Shwoz."Ray that was fas-." He sees me."Intruder."I stop him with my powers form hitting the panic button."Shwoz it's me." I take my hood off.Schwoz smiles."Keres you have been gone for months where have you been."I look at him confused but hear someone coming to I put my finger over my mouth and teleport outside and smile when I see Chapa and bose go normal.But Chapa looked at the door so I start to run.

I decided to go to Hip HopPurée, got a blended cheeseburger. I was drinking it when Chapa walked in. I didn't know my back was facing the door.I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Chapa. I act like I didn't know her."Oh hello how may I help you."CRAP CRAP that is the first thing I said to her crap.Chapa laughs a little and says.

"Hi I wanted to say I like your hair my best friend has the same hair but what's your name. "I look at her is she serous. "It's Kylie."I put my hand out.Chapa shakes it and looks at my necklace."Well have you heard of the hero Sade."I look at her.'Ya I have the green hero of danger force ya the 1 with element power's right she disappeared weeks ago."Chapa sits down and gets closer. "Well you know that you have the same necklace as her and they don't selling them.

"I look at her."Well Volt has red hair and no one else here has red hair."I whispered to her then went back to finish my food drink.Chapa grabbed me by the arm and pulled me out, suddenly I was in the Man Nest and she pushed me down to the floor."What was that for?"I say, not seeing others on the couch. Chapa's walking down the stairs from the tube."You look and sound like Sade and Keres."I look at her and get up."I'm leaving so forget this happen."I walk to the door and pull on it but it is locked I start to get angry and keep pulling and then fire appeared on the knobe I stop.I turn and look at Chapa."Fine found me.Happy.The hero who hurt her friends.Now don't look for me.Don't tell the other's." Chapa points behind me.I look and see danger force."I gotta go.''I teleported and I heard"Keres NO."I appeared in an alley, the 1 that they took me from the one that I felt conected to Chapa she helped me.But I JUST YELLED AT HER.