Oh this just started

I look at Chapa while Miles goes to the ground and all of the villains except caption man, bose,chapa, and Mika but a villain was carrying my dad out and I just smiled and waved at him.Then looked at Captain man trying to get up from the floor cause villians beat him up.Bose was coming from the counter Mika was getting up but seemed kind weak."Can someone tell Mika to stay down."I say looking at her trying to get up.Caption Man walks to me."How do you know her name."I look at him my anger was getting higher and higher my hands started to heat up I looked at them then felt a hit of lighting.I look at Chapa my eyes turn back to normal and know it did I felt the energy leave I walk closer."Wow thanks CHAPA let see how powerful your shocks are.".I say that with green electricity and I see Chapa getting ready with her red ones."I didn't want to hurt you sparky but I think you'll be a problem. I need to see how far I can go with you."We start to use the power to see whose power is more powerful. I knew she was getting weak. She was starting to collapse on the floor and the last thing I saw was Chapa falling to the ground."I did it and I won." I scream at them and collapse on the floor like she did.                            
CaptainMan POV:
Mika was getting Miles up while Bose helps Chapa wake up and I am just looking at the little girl. She looks like a bad guy but she is just a kid.I am just looking at this kid for like 2 minutes and guess that gave time for Chapa and Miles to wake up and Mika has her strength back but this girl is still out cold. Chapa walks me and the passed out girl."She said her villains name is Dark Shadow."Chapa is looking at the girl.I look at her and grab Chapas arm."You mean the Unknown Illusionist kid the most powerful kid in this state."I say to Chapa and she is still looking at her like she feels bad.But I heard something in a few room."Guys we need to get going Miles teleports out of here we will be back girl."They leave by Miles.Chapa and Bose get the book thief and bring him back to the Man's Nest where Steve is stuck in  a chair by a fake fireplace Ray read the intro, 32 chapters
Rick Twitter POV:
I walked in the lounge to see Keres-Draven aka dark shadow on the floor.I woke her up she saw me and she hugged me."Hey Dark Unicorn miss you."I said, hugging her back.We stop hugging.She gets up and say's"Hey Ricky what are you doing here."We started walk out and I told her why I'm here to see her and she told me she fought Df and won but passed out after Volt did.I took her to her Dad house and she walked in the door saying goodbye.
Keres POV;
I walked inside, my Dad was asleep in his room. I heard him in his heads.I went to my room and put the IV in my arm. It's supposed to take away the emotion of happiness. I do it every other night.I walk to my bed on a mat on the floor of a room with training things, pictures of danger force and caption man.