The Imposter Among Us

MIKA (Cyborg Rick Twittler) POV:
Mika entered the nest cell room and found a mysterious body. While beginning my plan, me in Mika's body encountered Drex, Chest Monster, and Short Ray in a cell. Drex, Short Ray, and Chest Monster discovered that Rick Twitler was inside Mika controlling her and Drex argued with Twitler about who was Captain Man's arch-enemy. Rick explains his master plan of how he used the video game to control Mika and planned to follow his plan to leave all of Swellview in darkness and keep Keres safe and Drex was confused cause he hasn't seen her in months.Rick went through with his plan to fool the Danger Force by leaving Drex, Chest Monster, and Short Ray locked up.
Chapa POV:
Ray tells Keres-Draven to go train down stairs while the tem and him talk. She looks at me and seems upset and goes to S.W.A.G.
Ray returned angrily to the nest and Me, Miles, and Bose kept putting money in his jar of Sus. Ray argued with Mika, as she while using the simulator may have been controlled by a super villain. Ray and the kids considered Minyak, Toddler, Bill Evil, Jeff or Krampus, but were shocked to discover that Rick Twitler was actually responsible.The Danger Force were still shocked and still did not understand Twitler's plan. Miles was worried about his sister and Chapa used her power to take down Twitler and the team didn't know how to free Mika. Schwoz appeared after working out and found out everything that happened, so Schwoz considered doing an exorcism to free Mika.
Keres POV:
I was downstairs training when I had a bad feeling in my stomach.I turned it was Mika."Oh hey Mika you scared me."I walk to her.She smiles."Why aren't you up there with the team."She looks up then looks back at me.She's isn't Mika."Who are you and what are you doing to Mika." Mika's face changed."Oh you're smarter now Dark Unicorn or sorry I mean Sade"I looked at her and she said Dark Unicorn Ricky only calls me that. "RR-IcKy." She smiles at me."in the fle- well can't say in the flesh but yes."I cry a little."I missed you so much."I hug him I mean her I mean them.The rest of the team and Schwoz come down to S.W.A.G."Keres step back from Mika."Ray says I look at them and then at Mika, I walk to the team when she grabbed me."NO Dark Unicorn princesses don't go. "I look at her and I cry a little again.'I'm sorry Ricky.''I feel someone pull me away. It's Chapa. I hugged her and started to cry on her shoulder.Ray, Bose, and Miles exercised to power Schwoz's machine while Chapa watched Keres. Schwoz spoke the words to free Mika.I wanted to see what was going on.Schwoz managed to end Rick's virus and Mika was released from being possessed. Ray finished the exercise, had a large bruise on his leg.Everyone ran leaving Mika tied up.I untied her and helped her to her house and bed.
The next day
Danger Force told Mika what happened with Twitler and told Keres what we talked about when she's locked up. The kids celebrated the victory and Ray's happy cause everything was back to normal, but just outside the nest, Rick's mind kept running in the simulator, hinting that his threat is still standing.