A Henry Among Us

Man's Nest POV:
On the news Trent sums up everything that happened with the Danger Force and Rick Twitler. Drex kicked Captain Man, Rick took ShoutOut and Volt, and Mary was sleepwalking. Brainstorm was being healed by Schwoz while Captain Man tried to call Henry, but Schwoz decided to call Henry himself, but Captain Man stopped him because he wanted Henry to answer him. 

In Dystopia, Henry and Gemma were about to kiss until AWOL showed up to take Henry to Swellview. Rick led ShoutOut and Volt to the Nakatori Tower to control them until Drex appeared to attack Rick, but he convinced him to have a chance to get revenge on Henry, who was now in the nest. Henry arrived at the nest and was happy to see everyone, started arguing with Ray due to his not answering his calls.

Captain Man and Henry made an agreement to always answer their calls until ShoutOut made a secret call for the heroes to listen to Twitler's plan and Captain Man kept interrupting the call, but Henry used his force field to listen.

Keres POV:

Mika, Chapa, and Me woke up Mika had something on her neck while Chapa had something on her hand but I had both.We go to the edge of the tower."We are un on Nakatori Tower you 2 can't move things with your mind or teleport so if I was you I'd stay away from the edge."I look at him and walk away from the edge.

Mika tries to scream but the thing on our necks light up.Rick says he is meeting a friend."Oh you have friends wow."I say laughing.Chapa laugh and say's."This is a weird place to meat."Drex appeared and attack Rick, but he convinced him to have a chance to get revenge on Henry, who was now in the nest.But Drex looks at me and hugged me."miss you sunset."I hug back "Miss you to Drexxy."Chapa smiles at me cause I was happy.

Rick looks at me."So he's still Drexxy but I'm not Ricky."I walk closer to him."It is cause he hasn't hurt my friends while they're my friends but if you want I will think about it."Rick tell us about control the internet. Chapa talks about videos online. Then say's "Well stop talking to us and being the internet."I'm looking at Chapa like really.

Twitler had a plan to use Henry's power to shut down the internet and tasked Drex with finding the boys and Rick says he has no more viruses cause Chapa and me destroyed it.Chapa looks at him and says."Sorray." Rick tries to convince us to join him."I can give you your Phone."I went to Chapa."Don't listen to him, he's a good manipulator." 

Rick walks to me "Keres if you join me when Danger force is gone I'll be there as you're godfather. "I look at him."Sade don't listen." chapa says looking at me."You know I can't Rick."He looks at me and walk away."Well then plan B." Then me, Chapa, and Mika all freeze and could barely move and Rick takes Mika's phone and ends the call. "whatever your about to do, Do it me not them." 

Nonoe Pov:Rick comes into Keres eye vision. "Thought you'd say that, you're 1st kid say goodbye.'' He laughed, put vr goggles on me and said.When it was dont and when Keres got stragthe."Look who is out of the oven." When He took them off Keres looked at Mika and Chapa and gave them a little smiled.Rick goes closer to Chapa and Mika"Keres put this on Chapa."Keres get the goggles and go to Chapa she looks at her.

Keres Cyborg POV:"Keres I know you're in there fight." I look at her, tear falls down my face.Rick sees and grabs my  shoulder."DO IT."That switch back me to his control.I put the goggles on chapa and I look and Mika has it to.What Twitler did is used the simulators to bring the girls under his control and Rick says."I am sorry I tried my best not to touch your hair but it is hard not to when your brain washing someone....Oh look who is out of the oven now."

 Rick take's our stuff that stops our power's,I look at Chapa and Mika that are mind controlled and somehow my real self held Mika and Chapa's hand's while I was in the middle and stopped but then feel chapa grab my hand she was holding it.Rick clapped and that got us back and stopped touching.

* Happy New Years Hello 2022