"I apologize." Jungkook said, his tone sincere as he leaned back in his seat to get comfortable.

"What were you watching?" He asked.

Trinity narrowed her eyes. "It's none of your business."

"Oh come on, tell me." He probed. When she didn't answer, he leaned up to whisper -

"Was it porn?" He asked lowly.

Trinity gagged and mushed his face, placing her phone on the table. "No you pervert. I was watching a performance of the nutcracker." She said.

"That sounds like a porn video. But I know you're talking about ballet." He chuckled. Trinity couldn't help but smile at his silliness.

"Yeah, Madame Louise has been giving me hell. She's stricter than I thought. She constantly criticizes everything I do. And I know she's like that because she's a professional and this is a very big showcase but her behavior towards me makes me not even want to participate anymore."

"Don't beat yourself up about it. I bet you're a wonderful dancer. She's just picky because she's going through a divorce." Jungkook shrugged.

Trinity frowned. "How do you know that? Now even I know that." She said.

"How can you not tell?" Jungkook asked.

Trinity thought about it for awhile and it did start to make sense. Why else would she be so bitter all the time?

"Oh...oh right." She said. Maybe it was just some silly rumor. She didn't care to speak on it. She had had enough of speaking about Madame Louise today.

"You wanna eat with me right quick before I head off to rehearsal with Nari? I can get us some chicken wraps and muffins." Jungkook pointed towards the deli.

Trinity hadn't eaten all day. Yesterday she only at one meal. It was Wednesday and the last she ate more than once a day and it was actual food was on Sunday.

Her head was hurting and she was stressing way past the point of return. Her body ached on occasion and sometimes she felt nauseous.

But she didn't have an appetite. Still, it would be nice to try and eat something before she passed out.

"Sure." She gave in, pulling out her wallet.

"Don't sweat it. I have a food card, free food for a month." Jungkook smirked before grabbing her hand and pulling her up.

"That hurt." Trinity whimpered, quickly grabbing her phone and purse with her other hand as Jungkook dragged her towards the food.

"Sorry peach but I'm a growing boy who's hungry. I can get a little rough." He said.

"You're a grown man who turns 21 in a few weeks." She grumbled. Jungkook laughed but didn't reply, which Trinity was thankful for.

3RD PERSON

Meanwhile, out west in Los Vegas, Nevada - Sik and Hoseok entered a casino filled with drunks, gamblers and of course money.

It was funny Sik owned this place but at the same time hoseok could see why. A cigar was offered to him on a silver platter the minute he walked in, and right after that came a glass of sizzling champagne.