"Let me help you." He said. That sentence just confirmed that he DID want it back.

He went to my back and then I felt his hand touch my nape trying to get the lock.

But then his hands started to move downwards to the end of the necklace which was the snowflake.

"What are you doing?" I asked. He just smiled and pressed the button.

(The playback from it will be in bold)

"Hey Elsa, I figured I wouldn't always be around to sing this song for you So I recorded my voice singing the song." Jack's voice from it said.

"Today I feel like running naked through your street. To get your attention. Woah Oh Oh." I listened to it as I looked at Jack who was smiling.

"I broke up with my girl So tell me where to meet. Or did I mention. Woah Oh Oh." That line suddenly made me think. Is He potraying to Elise as his girl that He broke up with? Or is it a metaphor that He actually forgot about her before.

"I dream on, dream about you. What can I do to make you feel all right? Baby I don’t want to see you cry, no I want to see you smile. I want to see you smile" I smiled while He lip synch his own voice.

"Today I feel like blowing all my cash on you. I'll buy you anything, until I'm broke. Today I want to turn your sky from grey to blue. And if it rains on you. I'll be your coat. Woah Oh Oh." He wiped down some of my tears making me smile.

"I dream on. Dream about you. What can I do to make you feel Alright? Baby I don't wanna see you cry, No. I wanna see you smile! I wanna see you smile!" I sat on a plantbox and stared at the sky. And when I looked back down I saw Anna, hiccup, Punzie and Merida there. They were all looking at us. Hiccup had his thumbs up while Punzie was smiling like she just won a million dollars.

"So let me take your pocket baby. I'll save it for a rainy day. I don't need much I guess I'm just old fashioned in that way. So on a count of three let's see you......... 1.....2.....1.2......1.2.3." Jack motioned something to Hiccup as if He was telling him what to do.

"Smile! (I wanna make you smile Oh Oh!) I wanna see you smile. I wanna see you smile! (It's the things you do.) I wanna make you smile." Jack and hiccup sang the chorus together and after that we all clapped. (A/n: the bold&italics was the Part Jack sang in live.)

"Hope you enjoyed that Elsa. If you think you need a cheer up, just play this song. It's a small payment for all the things you've done for me. Just don't crying Elsa because like the song said 'I wanna see you smile'. I love you. And don't ever forget that." The last two sentences made my heart beat So fast I couldn't handle all that in one time.

"Awwwww! Play it again!" Punzie said. We all laughed.

"But I thought..... why did you..... how?" I didn't know what to ask to him. This wasn't like this before, He played it once and it never had that speech.

"I told you, it's now for you." Jack said. I just smiled.

"What did I miss?" Elise said looking at us. A smile formed to her face when she saw me. She suddenly squealed.

"You two are back together!" She jumped. Almost all of us was shocked on her actions.

Why is she this happy? Did something happen when I blocked out?

Anna was eying her with wide eyes. Merida had her mouth opened and Punzie........

She was jumping with her.