🎄|𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚜|🎄

merry christmas everyone!hope everyone has an incredible day and i hope you enjoy this christmas special<3

hope everyone has an incredible day and i hope you enjoy this christmas special<3

father five has also made a tremendous return, just in time for christmas, so ben and cece will be 8 and luna will be 3 in this:D

~🎄~

The subtle dustings of the powdery snow was starting to fall again, lightly covering the trees, ground and buildings in a thin layer of white, perfect timing for christmas morning.

The cold air brushed against the outside of the window, trying to fight through the panes to reach the warmth of the bedroom where Five and y/n slept. The couple were snuggled up tightly together, their breathing steady and almost in sync as they were still in a deep sleep, soaking up in the heat and comfort they were giving each other.

Her head layed comfortably on his chest, as she felt his chest move up and down to the pace of his breathing, she stirred and groaned in her sleep, nestling her head against his skin for more contact. He tightened the grip he had on her, securing her almost, making her feel more safe.

Before they could savour this momment even longer, all three of their kids burst into the room, buzzing with excited giggles as they rushed to climb onto the bed in attempt to wake up their parents.
"Mommy! Daddy! Wake up, wake up, it's christmas!" Luna squealed, clambouring all over the sleeping pair.

Even though they could have done with another two hours of sleep, they still smiled and tried to wake themselves up for the sake of their children. They still shook them and tried to wake them up sooner.
"Good morning, you three," Five whispered out raspily, the smile still wide across his face.

He felt his wife stretch out on top of him, rubbing her eyes and yawning.
"Come on, wake up!" Cece prolonged, shaking the two of them even more, since they were just so excited to get the day started.

"We'll wake up in a minute!" Y/n groaned out, her eyes starting to squint open.
"Noo, wake up now!" Ben giggled, making the two adults smile even wider.

Y/n managed to sit up properly with wide awake eyes, then pick up her youngest daughter to sit in her lap, since she was close to crawling off the bed. Ben and Cece positioned themself ontop of their dad, hoping that the weight of their bodies would disturb his sleep.

It eventually did, since Five was starting to come around and once he was fully awake, he managed to pry his children off his chest and give them a proper kiss and cuddle.

"Come on, let's go wake your aunts and uncles," Five whispered mysteriously, holding Ben and Cece's hand before teleporting them to Klaus' room, a 'party trick' that the kids absolutely loved.