💛|𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕗𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘|💛

~💛~

~💛~

Five and I absolutely loved to play fight with one another. I'm pretty sure we play fought more than we kissed and cuddles.

I guess play fighting was just our way of showing affection. I mean, we never took it to the point where we actually hurt each other. Well, saying that, I prefer biting Five than giving him kisses.

~💛~

I was at the academy, waiting for Five to come home. While I was waiting for him, I thought it might have been fun to make bracelets or something. So, I found my stash of beads and elastic bands, and sat on the floor so I could get on with making some. It was actually pretty therapeutic and fun, especially when you have decent music playing in the back ground.

In fact, I was having so much fun, that I didn't even realise that two hours had gone by; I didn't even really notice Five walking through the front door.

I heard some rustling, meaning he was busy taking his shoes and coat off, but I didn't run to him to smother him in kisses like I usually do, as I was focusing really hard to tie a knot in the thread so I could finish yet another bracelet.

Five didn't say much when he walked into the living room, he just crouched down behind me and hugged me from behind, burying his head deep into my neck tiredly.
"I missed you, dork," He mumbled, using the nickname he had for me.
"Missed you too, Fivey," I responded plainly, too busy concentrating.

He smiled at the nickname, then pulled his head out and tickled my neck a little, before standing up and starting to walk away.

Unfortunately, that resulted in me dropping the un-tied bracelet, making the beads fall off and fly everywhere.
"Five!" I whined, looking at the beads all over the floor.
"What?" He replied cluelessly.
"You made me drop my bracelet, you dick! Now I have to start all over again!"

"Oops," He said sarcastically, causing me to shoot him a look immediately.
"'Oops'? Fucking 'oops'?!," I repeated back to him; all he did was chuckle and smirk.
"Yeah. What are you gonna do about it?" He challenged.
"Oh you'll see," I challenged back, standing up quickly and going straight over to him.

I managed to grab hold of him before he ran away, so I forced his arms behind his back and pushed him up against the wall.
"Promise not to use your powers?" I asked, knowing that this was gonna turn into another round of our iconic fights.
"Promise," He smirked back.

With that, I let him go and started running, waiting until I heard his footsteps chasing after me. It wasn't until I reached the bottom of the stairs that I felt him grab my arm and turn me around, then throw some light punches that I managed to duck.

I threw some back at him; he ducked must of him, although I did get him once or twice on his arm or side. Obviously, they weren't proper punches, just light hits if that makes sense.

However, he got me a few more times, and ducked practically all the hits I was launching.
"You're losing!" He sang while laughing lightly.

I scoffed playfully, then grabbed onto his arm just before it was about to hit me, then pushed him backwards so he was laying on his back and I was practically straddling his waist, pinning his arms against either side of his head.
"Who's the loser now?" I smirked triumphantly.

A small smile played across his lips, before he blinked out from underneath me, and changed the roles so now he was straddling my waist and pinning my arms down.
"You," He said near my ear.

"I thought you promised you weren't gonna use your powers!" I complained.
"I had my fingers crossed," He grinned smugly, making my anger deepen.

"That's not fair!"
"I still won, didn't I?" He smirked, letting go of me and standing up. He offered to help me up, but I pushed his hand away and helped myself up.
"You still cheated," I spat back.

He only chuckled at me.
"You're cute when you're mad," He smiled, booping my nose and walking away casually.

~💛~

oops this is pretty short
oh wellll its still smt ig:)

🐌🦋🧸🐛
awww would you look at that

joe and deez got a teddy bear for lil candiceeee:))

now heres your daily dose of me🥸

isnt thr moon beautiful tonite🚽

-Liv/Mama Steve🦶‼️