🤍|𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛|🤍

the long awaited part 4 is here my darlings💕

y/n pov:

(Ben and Celeste are 6 in this)

~🤍~

Five, Ben, CeCe and I were all snuggled together on the couch in the lounge. I loved nothing more that to be huddled up with the love of my life and our two beautiful children.

"Where do babies come from?" Celeste asked out of nowhere. My eyes grew wide from her random and complicated question. I shot a look at Five and he returned it.
"Why do you ask sweetie?" I questioned, hoping she would forget about it, and buying me and Five more time to think of an appropriate answer.
"I don't know, just asking," She responded back.
"Because she wants to be a big sister!" Ben blurted out, giggling.
"Ben! That was our secret!" She whined at him, sitting up now.
"Sorry, what was that Ben?" Five asked, a smug grin on his face.
"CeCe wants a baby sister!" Ben yelled cheekily. I choked on my own air and starting coughing hysterically.
"Oh really?" Five said excitedly. I could just hear his smile.

I cleared my throat.
"Why don't you guys go get ready for bed?" I suggested, after finally recovering from my coughing fit. Ben and Cece went running up the stairs, trying to beat each other to the top.
Five just stared deeply into my eyes, a smirk spread across his lips. I could read his face like a book. Right now, it said 'Can we?'

I just continued to look into his eyes, searching for an answer.

I loved Five. So so so much, and I thought it was cute that he wanted more kids, especially when I thought he wasn't that kind of guy.

But I was already quite happy with just Ben and Celeste.

I sighed.
"I'll think about it," I said finally. His hopeful eyes softened and he nodded before giving me a quick kiss on my cheek.
"I'll go help the kids," He said, standing up off the sofa and I smiled as I watched him head upstairs.

~

I thought about it.

Long and hard.

And I made up my mind.

So I stopped taking the pill.

I wasn't going to tell Five just yet, just wait and see if I got pregnant first of all. I didn't want to excite him and then I don't even get pregnant.

Wish me luck.

-timeskip to after you guys have sex bc i don't like writing smuts😭-

The time was now creeping up to 2am, and Five was now sleeping soundly and I pulled the covers over him more before planting a soft kiss on his forehead and quietly creeping out of bed and heading downstairs. Ben and CeCe were staying over at Allison's place with Claire.

I poured myself a glass of water when I heard someone appear behind me. I turned around to see Klaus drinking from a flask.
"Oo, quick water break before round 2?" Klaus teased. I rolled my eyes.
"Good morning to you too Klaus," I replied plainly.
"Morning? Oh dear, is that the time? I thought it was 6pm, I came downstairs to get some little evening snackies," Klaus chuckled.  I giggled and shook my head.
"Want some?" Klaus asked, holding the flask out to me.
"Uh sur- Actually no," I remembered. I didn't want to risk things.
"Really? That's not like you?" He was confused.
"Oh, I'm trying not to drink," I lied. Klaus laughed.
"You're so full of shit," He giggled. I rolled my eyes playfully and walked past him with my glass in my hand.
"Goodbye Klaus," I smiled sarcastically.
"Yeah go enjoy playing around with Five," He teased. I simply stuck my middle finger up at him and continued walking upstairs.