🎀💘|𝕧𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤 𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖|💘🎀

happy valentines day biatchs😩

OK SO I USED THE SONG VALERIE BY THE QUEEN AMY BC THAT SONG JUST RADIATES VALENTINES DAY ENERGY FOR ME, DK ABT YOU GUYS🕳👩‍🦯

sorry you can start reading now :)

~🎀~

Aidan~

-Aidan was really excited for valentines day.
-His plan was to just have a quiet night in together.
-He cooked you your favourite dinner and it was just *chefs kiss*
-He got you a huge teddy bear, a bottle of his cologne and a promise ring🥺
-You got him a new guitar strap that he had wanted for a long time and a promise ring too.
-He was so so happy with his gift and thanked you like a million times.
-You immediately sprayed his cologne all over your clothes because you just loved the smell of him.
-Then when it was night, he took you outside and you both layed on a blanket that was layed on the grass and watched the stars together.
-Aidan would always point out any constellations that he spotted.
-After a while or so, you fell asleep with your head on his chest, and he carried you inside and tucked you into bed.

Five~

-Five had big things planned for valentines day.
-He took you out to dinner at an expensive restaurant and you loved it.
-His gift to you was a beautiful pair of earings and a necklace with an infinity charm that had your's and his name engraved in it.
-Your gift to him was a new watch that he adored and put on straight away. (He wears it all the time now)
-After dinner, he took you to a nearby beach where you sat and enjoyed margaritas together.
-You loved it on the beach, and Five loved watching you run around collecting sea shells for him.
-Reluctantly, he dipped his feet in the ocean with you.
-After, you fell asleep with your head on his shoulder and he put his blazer around you.
-You did some freaky shit when you got home👀😈
-In the end, it was an amazing valentines day.

~🎀~