🥀|𝔢𝔫𝔢𝔪𝔦𝔢𝔰 𝔱𝔬 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔬𝔫𝔢|🥀

~🥀~

My name is y/n l/n. I work for the commission, and I was one of the many born on october 1st 1989. Along with 42 others, I have special abilities. My power is psychokinesis and telepathy. (basically eleven's powers from stranger things with an addition of mind reading)
Even though I was a 30 year old in my 16 year old's body, I'm a highly trained assassin as well. I don't know why I stopped aging at 16. It was a real mystery that no one could solve. My powers are extremely strong as well, so let's just say I'm a pretty strong bitch.

The Handler wanted to meet me in her office at lunch, so I was on my way there. The Handler always told me I was her favourite worker. I'm also pretty well respected amongst the commission, due to all the achievements I've made over the years. I like to keep track of all the people I've killed and write them in my little journal. So far my count was at 927. I was determined to make it to 1000 by the end of the year.

"Hello y/n," The Handler greeted me as I entered her office and slumped myself down on the spinning chair in front of her desk.
"So what is this about?" I asked her curiously, holding a cigarette to my lips and lighting it.
"I have another task for you," She told me. This meant I had another person to kill. Simple.
"So who's the unlucky bastard?" I questioned simply, leaning forward to grab a file she slid across the desk to me. I held the cigarette between my lips so I could free-handly read the file. I opened it to reveal a picture of a boy that looked my age and some details about him.
"Five Hargreeves?" I announced his name. Who names their child Five??
"Yes, I'm afraid this might be more difficult than usual, but I hope you're up to the challenge," She told me as I read his information.
"What do you take me for, a coward?"
I accepted her 'challenge' eagerly. What's the fun in doing something easy?
_______________________________
Name: Five Hargreeves
Date of birth: October 1st 1989
Gender: Male
Age: physically: 16 mentally: 58
_______________________________
That age part confused me.
"Mentally 58?" I started in utter confusion.
"It's a long story, but I suppose you could count him as 16. Same age as you!" The Handler replied to me as I took more puffs of my cigarette. I continued to read more about him.
_______________________________
General Information:
Trained as an assassin. Special ability: time travel/teleportation. Highly trained at fighting and combat. Potential protectors: Luther Hargreeves, Diego Hargreeves, Allison Hargreeves, Klaus Hargreeves, Vanya hargreeves.
_______________________________
I assumed the 'potential protectors' must have been his family or siblings, judging by the fact they all shared the last name 'Hargreeves' .
I figured this meant they had special abilities too. I admit, this wasn't going to be easy, but like I said earlier, I love a challenge.
"So when do you need him dead by?" I asked her, putting my cigarette out on the ash trey that sat on The Handler's desk.
"As soon as possible. Just get it done. I trust you y/n," She said to me before signalling me to go to lunch. I took the file with me and went off to my workspace.

I slammed the door behind me, chucked the file on my desk and sat down in front of it. I spun round on my swivel chair and stared at the ceiling, mapping out my plan in my head.

I didn't have to worry about finding him yet, I could do that with ease. First I had to think of what I'd do when I find him.

I mean, if he's a trained assassin like myself, then I simply can't attempt to kill him first try. Sure that would be fun, but it wouldn't work. I also read that he was a former worker for the commission as well. Interesting. We're all trained to be prepared for anyone out to kill us.

I had to ease in gently:

Make him trust me, then go in for the kill.

Maybe this was going to be easy after all?