💔|arguing|💔

kinda sad at first but the ending is an emotional happy ending:)

also written in third person pov!

~💔~

Aidan and y/n were happily married, but now they were getting to a point where they had started bickering.

Luckily their 6 year old daughter Ava and 4 year old son Axar were too young to notice or understand.

y/n and Aidan have been married for 5 years now, and never have they argued like this before. They knew deep down that they both loved each other, they were just struggling to show it.

Every conversation they tried to hold would end in an argument. One of them always left the room as soon as the other entered. They kept as much distance away from each other every night in bed. Both of them cried in seperate rooms every night. They gave silent death glares at each other whenever the kids were around, then started yelling as soon as they were in bed.

y/n was afraid they wouldn't last much longer; they found something to fight about in everything.

The main thing that pissed y/n off was that Aidan never found time for her or the kids. He was working all day long, and as soon as he came home, he decided he was too tired to spend any time with the kids, meaning y/n was the one who had to play with them, bath them, made sure they ate and put them to bed, while Aidan only saw them as he ate dinner, then took a shower and went to bed. It also left y/n to not have any time with him either. The kids missed him just as much as y/n did.

Aidan on the other hand, wanted to work hard for his family. He worked long days so he could provide his family with the life they have. He'd do anything for them, all he wanted was for them to have a happy and substantial life, he just couldn't see that the only thing they wanted was his time.

He was also starting to get sick of his wife's lack of understandment. So sick, that he even started leaving for work earlier and working over time, so he'd be getting home at around 12am or later, depending on the day he had at work.

Sure, he felt bad that his family wanted more of his attention, but he was scared that if he stopped to take the time to give them that attention, he'd miss out on money to earn and spend for them.

They argued about this for hours and hours and weeks and weeks; it got to the point where they couldn't even bring themselves to say 'I love you' before bed like they usually would.

The other night~

y/n was waiting patiently for Aidan to get home again. Ava and Axar had been sound asleep for a while now, but y/n still wanted to wait up for her husband, regardless of how late it got.

She hated how their relationship had been lately, so she wanted to make the effort and wait up for him. She told herself she would be more patient and open-minded this time, to try and prevent another argument. She was sick to death of yelling at Aidan all the time, and was too tired to do it again tonight.