📀𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎📀

📀how they kiss you📀

Aidan~

-At first he was really nervous to kiss you properly, so just shyly gave you pecks on your cheek or forehead.
-He was worried he would make you uncomfortable and scare you away
-Eventually when you did have your first proper kiss, he was constantly pulling away and making sure you were okay with it.
-After that, he got a lot more used to it and couldn't get enough of you.
-He always seemed to want to make out as soon as he got home from work, since he had been thinking about you all day.
-He also always gives you loads of cheek kisses when you least expect them.
-He loves creeping up behind you, giving you a quick kiss, then walking away and going back to doing what ever he was doing.
-He also likes to kiss you on your neck whenever he's in that kind of mood. He says your moans are addicting👀

Five~

-Five was also pretty nervous at first.
-Because he had been alone in the apocalypse for so long, he didn't really know what to do or how to act.
-He told you about how he felt, how he really wanted to kiss you, but didn't know how to do it or even how you'd react.
-You taught him how and from then on, he loved "practicing" on you.
-He also took it very seriously and said he needed to work on his technique.
-Even though he loved when he was dom, he secretly loved it more when you was dom.
-It was honestly your fault you're always late to places. If you hadn't taught him how to kiss, he never would have been so obsessed with it.
-Whenever he was in a rush though, he would always give you a quick kiss on your temple or hand.
-He'd also use kissing you as a stress relief strategy.
-He also loves to kiss you pretty much all over your body. He starts at the top then works his way down if ykyk😏

(request from @-fivesshoes- :))