💔|𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅|💔

mildly depressing but a happy ending dw babies

~💔~

Don't ask me why, but I had been really suspicious of Five recently.

Don't get me wrong, I trusted him with my life, truly, but I could just tell something was up with him.

He had been going out a lot more recently, and he'd always come back a bit more happier then usual.

He was also starting to be really distant and short with me. Like the other day, he literally stormed off somewhere just because I wanted to cuddle.

It was like he didn't really want any of my attention anymore.

Call me Sherlock Holmes, but it seemed to me that he might have been cheating.

Tears formed in my eyes just thinking about it.

It honestly would have been the end of the world for me if he definitely was cheating. Literally.

I came from a broken household, an even worse one than Five's, believe it or not, and I had not long escaped from it when I moved in with the hargreeves only 6 months ago.

So yeah, I like to be clingy sometimes, because I was never used to love and affection before I met Five. And now that I have him, I don't ever want to let go.

He knows how I feel, understands it, and even relates to it a way.

Well, he did.

At first, he was just as clingy as I was, even more clingy then me in fact, but as time went on, he was starting to drift away more and more, and now it's got to the point where it feels like he's not even there anymore.

It all just makes me want to scream and cry into my pillow all day.

Why do things have to be so complicated sometimes?

I was considering on confronting him
about it, just so I could get so answers.

And also so I could tell him how I felt, and then hopefully he'd understand his mistakes and treat me better.

And I know all the girls out there are probably screaming at me to break up with him, but I just can't.

Not only because I still love him to pieces no matter what, but then I'll have nothing. Absolutely nothing. And I'm afraid of what that might drive me to.