💅|𝙣𝙖𝙞𝙡 𝙥𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝|💅

~💅~

~💅~

Five rolled his eyes from the other side of the living room as he glanced at Klaus and I painting each other's nails and exchanging gossip.

"But like, usually I like undercuts, I think they're pretty cute, but the one she had, OH MY FUCKING GOD BRO I ALMOST THREW UP IN THE BINN!" I explained to Klaus, talking about a girl I really hated who recently changed her hair.
"NO WAY SHE GOT AN UNDERCUT BABES-"
"SHE DID, SHE REALLY DID, IT DOES NOT SUIT HER AT ALLL!"
"PLEASE TRY AND SNEAK ME A PICTURE I BEG OF YOU!"
"I'LL TRY MY BEST SHAWTY!"

"Will you two keep it down, my god!" Five scolded in frustration.
Klaus and I simply gave each other a

look, then continued to giggle and carry on with our mani-pedi's

look, then continued to giggle and carry on with our mani-pedi's. (stan shrek for iconicness)

After we had finished painting each other's toes and fingernails, we had to wait for them to dry and realised just how incredibly boring that was.

"Okay who's next? Allison? You want your nails done?" I asked her as she walked into the living room.
"Hm? Oh, no thanks, I just got mine done like a week ago," She told us.

I said nothing more, but only slowly turned around to face Five with a pleading look.

He looked up from his book and immediately realised what the look on my face meant.
"No."
"Please?"
"No way y/n!" He argued defensively.

"Oh come onn! You let me do them before!"
"That was only because you were sulking the entire day!"
"Omg, what colour were they?!" Klaus asked out of interest.
"Pink," I smiled at him cheekily, causing Five to groan and slam his book shut.

"Please Fiveeee?" I pleaded.
"Absolutely not," He smiled sarcastically at me.

"K fine," I murmured in disappointment, then turned back around to face Klaus again. I heard Five let out a sigh of relief, just before I shot up out of my seat and sprinted over to him in attempt to grab him.

However, he clocked onto my plan pretty quickly, and immediately started running from me. Klaus hyped me up while I chased after him all over the house.

Eventually, I managed to grab him by the back of his blazer, then wrap my arms around his waist before he could wiggle away.
"Gotcha!" I giggled.

He groaned in defeat and rolled his eyes.
"Okay okay, Fine! You win, alright?! Just don't paint my hands!" He relented.

I squealed in excitement, then squeezed him hard and kissed his cheek again and again.

~💅~

The look on Five's face was priceless. 

I don't think I've ever seen him grumpier. Meanwhile, I was humming happily as I painted his nails a beautiful shade of purple. Klaus was helping, while Five threw his head back and groaned in frustration and agony.

"Omg, should we add diamonds?" Klaus asked excitedly.
"Yes-!"
"No we should not!" Five cut me off with a decided tone.
"Awww, come on Fiveyyyy. No one's gonna see them if they're on your feet!" I tried to convince, pleading with my eyes.

"That's not the point y/n! The point is that they're still on my feet in the first place!" He argued back.
"Okay, well if you don't get the diamonds then we'll have to do your hands instead," I told him casually, sitting up next to him on the sofa and pinning his arm down before he could do anything, then threatening to paint one of his fingernails.

"Wait wait no, stop, please!" He begged loudly, trying to wriggle out of my grip.
"Are you gonna let us put the diamonds on?" I asked, getting the brush closer to his fingernail.
"Ugh, fine! Yes!" He groaned.

I smiled at him, then calmly let go of his arm and gave him a kiss on his cheek as if nothing happened.

I got back down on the floor, then grinned even happier than before when Klaus started putting the diamonds on. I think it's safe to say that Five did not feel the same way in any shape or form.

~💅~

ugh five has such a soft spot for us🙄 what a simp am i right?

🐌🦋☃️🧸🐛

snowman bc i rlly want it to be christmas even tho im obsessed with autumn/fall

lol, stan facetime mugshots. special thanks to my bestie marta for taking it, much appreciated love xx🤪

WAYANY
(hahaha get it bc its anyway but backwards😀)

isnt the moon beautiful tonight🦆

-Liv/Mama Steve🦶‼️