🎮|𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘰 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴|🎮

~🎮~

~🎮~

I had just gotten out the shower and went into Nicky and I's shared bedroom to get changed into my pyjamas.

I was surprised to see that Nicky wasn't there, even though he just was a minute ago.

I dismissed this, and just got changed as normal.

When I was finished, I threw on one of Nicky's sweaters on top of my pyjamas, then grabbed my phone and went downstairs, pulling the hood up in the process.

I saw Nicky sitting on the sofa of the living room while playing video games.

I slumped down next to him and watched him play for a bit. He didn't really pay any attention to me, since he was so engrossed in winning this game.

"Can I play?" I asked.

That seemed to catch his attention.

"Huh?" He seemed suprised by my sudden question.
"Can I play please?" I repeated sweetly.
He smiled, then paused the game and turned to me.
"Do you know how to play?" He asked, but in a nice way.
I gently shook my head no.
"That's okay, I'll teach you," He smiled, then patted his lap, suggesting that I could sit there.

I smiled widely, then sat comfortably on his lap.
He placed his arms in front of my and wrapped them around my waist and let me hold the controller.

He showed me all the buttons to press and how to play the game, and remained patient when I got confused.

I was starting to get the hang of it, and Nicky was cheering me on which really brought a smile to my face.

I was doing really well, until I lost the game and got killed. I grunted in frustration, and cussed under my breath.
"Hey it's okay, we can start again," He told me calmly, as his hands went over mine so he could restart the game.

I tried again and again, but I just kept on loosing.
"Do you want some help?" Nicky asked me with a chuckle. I hesitantly nodded my head, making him smile widely as he put his hands over mine and helped guide me on what buttons to press.

We were both on full concentration mode, neither of us even daring to blink.
"Hey guys, watcha doing-?" Dicky said as he walked in the room.
"Shut it," Nicky and I both in sync, in the same monotone voice.

I heard him sigh heavily.
"You guys are ridiculous," He commented as he left the room.

Nicky and I couldn't give a shit though, we were already preoccupied.

After a painstaking process of restarting the game again and again, we had finally completed the level.

"YES WE DID IT!" Nicky cheered excitedly. I squealed in happiness, then turned around so I was straddling him. I gave him a loving kiss on his lips that were widely smiling, then pressed my forehead against his.

"Maybe we should play games together more often," I said.
"I am so glad you said that," He smiled even wider, his dimples showing more then ever.

~🎮~

YES THIS IS MY FIRST NICKY IMAGINE LMAO YW

i wrote this at like nearly 4am and i have exams tomorrow. rip my body is gonna hate me.

oh well😀

anzywayz, i should prolly get some sleep huh?

night yall🤝

isn't the moon beautiful tonight?🌚

-Liv/Mama Steve‼️