🌌|𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞|🌌

~🌌~

Aidan and I had only been dating for like 2 weeks now.

We were still getting to know each other more and more, and so far, I really really liked him.

I spent practically every day over at his house, like today for example.

However, I stayed over a little later today, and it was already dark outside.

I had to walk home tonight as well, since my parents were out. I only lived like 10 minutes away anyways.

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay?" Aidan asked me worriedly as I gathered my things to leave.
"I'll be fine Aidan," I assured him for the 5th time.
"I know, I just don't want you walking alone in the dark-"
"I do it all the time Aidan don't worry," I smiled at him as we were walking down the stairs.

I said goodbye to his parents before Aidan and I got to the front door, where he sighed and couldn't wipe the concern from his face.

I simply gave him a comforting smile back.
"Night Aidan," I whispered, before gently kissing his cheek, which caused him to smile and blush deeply.
"N-Night," He stuttered back.

He's just too cute.

I walked out the front door, popped in my headphones and started my music, along with my walk home.

Aidan's pov:

I watched as y/n walked down the sidewalk, alone in the dark.

I was really worried something was going to happen to her.

I turned to my parents in the living room, and they had the same look of concern on their faces. I was waiting for them to say what I was hoping they would say, until my mom did.

"Go walk her home," She whispered slightly. I nodded, and let out a short, quiet sigh of relief, then grabbed my jacket and went straight out the door.

I shut it behind me then started running so I could catch up to y/n.

Eventually when I did, I gently tapped her shoulder so I wouldn't startle her. She turned around in shock, whilst pulling out one of her airpods in the process. Her face instantly lightened up when she saw me.

"Aidan what are you doing here?" She asked me with a wide smile on her face.
"Walking you home," I said back; I was still out of breath from running, but I managed to get my words out properly.

Her cheeks went bright red after I finished my sentence.
"You didn't have to," She told me shyly.
"I wanted to," I smiled softly at her. I noticed she had to bite down on her lip to stop herself from smiling so hard.

She handed me the airpod she took out earlier, and I placed it in my ear and we started walking.

She was listening to sweater weather and I almost giggled because of how cute she is, but I managed to contain myself somehow.

Being the awkward teenagers we were, we just smiled down at the sidewalk while walking in silence, the only sound we could hear was the sound of the air in the night and the music.

'She knows what I think about, and what I think about, one love, two mouths, one love, one house'

If I wasn't blushing enough before, I definitely was now.

I know we had only been dating for 2 weeks, but you have no idea how bad I wanted to kiss
y/n.

She just had this way about her, that everytime I look at her I forget my own name.