𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦 ?

Start from the beginning

"What ?" She ask.

"I'm sure that in the next seconds you gonna open the back of the car and ask Clarke what he is plan." I said

She doesn't say anything and she open the back of the car.

"And here we go." I said.

"You have 30 seconds to convince me of your plan." She said.

He look at us confuse.

"28 seconds now."

"If Malivore's still sending monsters, that means there has to be a portal. I can lead you to it."

She look at the twins in the shop.

"Five seconds. How ?"

"Those portals are Malivore mud. You know what else is made of that stuff ? Me. One locator spell, and we both can finally be free."

Hope and I look at each other. Two seconds later we take the car and get out of here, left the twins here.

[...]

We stop in the middle of the woods.

"Why are we stopping here ?" He ask.

"So there won't be any witnesses. Relax I'm only sort of kidding. As a general rule, I like to practice magic without any prying eyes around."

"Oh, speaking of that, uh, don't you think we should get a little further away from the wonder twins before we do anything ?"

"You're stalling, what are you not telling ?" I said.

"I.."

"Okay, fine. Have it your way. Imitantor pupulis." Hope said.

"Oh not that spell again."

"Clarke, when are you evergonna learn your lesson?"

"Hope, I promise. I've changed. I'm not the monster you think I am."

"Yeah, we'll see."

She bites her hands to put blood on the map, Clarke did the same because of the spell Hope did.

"That's not Malivore mud." I said looking at the blood of Clarke. It's red not black.

"Like I said. I've changed."

[...]

"Are you kidding me with this ?" Hope ask.

"So you're human now ?" I said.

"Thank you for acknowledging the gravity. It's a pretty big life moment for me."

"And it's going to be a short one. If you don't explain yourself."

"I will. But can you drop the mimic spell ?"

She did it.

"Thank you. So, several decades ago, when I was working for Triad, I set out a way to break the cycle of torment and abuse my father keeps putting me through. But I couldn't figure out how until I learned of an artifact that was capable of granting my heart's desire."