You Guy's Are So Sweet!

Start from the beginning

"Whatever ." He said rolling his eyes and paying all his attention to the movie .

About an half our later i got this really bad cramp and it was in the middle of the moovie and i couldnt hold it in .

"Eek!" I screamed as everyone looked at me as i covered my mouth and brought my neese to my face .

"You ok?" Harry whispered in my ear as i rocked back and forth biting my bottom lip . I shook my head and he started to rub my back . I could feel my stomach turn a million times as more and more cramps started to appear . I got up and ran to the bathroom . I got on my nees infront of the toilet and lifted the lid . I sat there leaning over the toilet as nothing came out but i could feel it in my throat . I layed my elbows on the seat and let my hair fall out og my braid and into the toilet water . I coudlnt do this anymore! But there was nothing else to do for it . I know im not pregnant because first of all , never did that with Harry , and i wouldnt be bleeding . I dont know what else it was . I guess i just have to tummy bug . I sat up and ripped my tight ass shirt off and unhooking my brah . I then ripped off my tight alastick sweat pants . My brah was still on me but it wasnt snapped in the back .

"Taylor?" Zayn's voice echoed through the thick door . I leaned back onto the wall and dug my face in my arms that were resting on my nees . 

"Hmm ." I mumbled into my arms .

"Im coming in ." Another voice said as they barged through the door .

"Taylor!?" Harry's voice got louder as he got closer to me .  He shut the door wrapping a jiant fuzzy towel around me as i freezing!

"Harry . " I sobbed as i couldnt hold it in anymore .

"Yea?" He said as he sat next to me holding the towel on me .

"I dont want to stay up . I wanna go to bed . " I mumbled in my arms .

"Anything for you ." He said helping me up . I couldnt mobe at all so he lifted me up bridal style making the towel droping to the floor . He walked out and up the staris past the boys . He sat me on the bed and i curld up like it as my nature to do . 

"Im gonna go tell the boys ." He said walking out the room . Momemts later He came back as all the others followed .

"Bye Love ." Louis bent down and coverd me up so everyone else dont see nad flip . He gave me a hug and kiss when Liam walked up to me .

"I love you beautiful ." He said with a smiled while petting my hair before giving me a hug . I smiled in reply . 

"Feel better . Remember , Food makes everythign better ." Niall whispered in my ear as he gave me a hug .

"Feel better precious ." Zayn said whiping my hair out of my face . They all walked out and Harry undressed and got under the covers .

"I love you ." I said but he didnt reply .

"Harry , I love you?" I questioned .

"Oh sorry thought you were talking to your peperment stick ." He gigled as he pulle dme into his grip .

"But i love you too . Feel super tomorrow ." He whispered as his hot break on my face made me fall asleep . 

****

"Feeling better?" I woke up the the soft touch of Harry playing with my hair and asking me that .

"Acually . I am ." I smiled back as i kissed him softly . I got up and walked down stairs as i saw the boys passed out on our floor . I honestly thought they left but i guess they didnt . Then i just remembered that Louis had taken Carter home and never brought him back .

"Louis!" I screamed at him as only he woke up . Lima slurred a little but didnt budge .

"What?" He mimbled .

"Where's Carter!?" I yelled.

"He's At Elanours ." Oh Thank God . I walked over to the kitchen and saw all the left ofer candy and i started to goble it all down my thorught . I was so craving choclate right now . Harry walked down and i was bussy eating a twix to notice anything . I then heard a click and saw a flash and i knew what Harry did .

"Harreh!" I yelled with food still in my mouth . He ran upstairs and tweeted a picture . My phone then went off and i looked at it .

 @TaylorBoo69 Yep you are defanetly feeling better ;)

I read it and saw picture of me shuving a twix bar in my mouth as i looked down at the ground . I was so mad! 

"You know you love me ."

"No I dont .'' I snapped back as i locked my phone .

"Yea you defanityl do ." He smirked as he went in for a kiss . His tongue flickered my bottom lip and i let him in . Our tongues dancing around till we heard 'Eww's ' Coming from behind us .

"You love us ." I shrugged .