39. Marking her

Tears flashed in my eyes while I clutched my skirt. "You are disgusting! How could you even say that?"

He blew a smoke and scoffed." How could you be so low to except I would help without getting anything in return?" He stared at me with his cold eyes that screamed lust.

He said," You don't even have any option. You are losing your company, about which Seokjin isn't aware but still you are so selfish that you are rejecting my offer. Look at yourself, you don't have any option but to crawl back to me. Don't you want to save him?"

I was fuming in anger but I didn't wanted to make a fuss. I was already in a hurry to save Jiseok so definitely I didn't wanted to waste my time in argument with some stubborn person.

I turned my back on him but then he said," Think about it. I'll give you seven billion to save your company and until tomorrow Jiseok would be with Seokjin."

I turned back and looked at him with frown. He said,"I will give you everything and all I want is you. Be my girlfriend and I promise you the loyalty of making everything right around you.... but destroy everything in you."

He smirked as I stared into his intimidating eyes. His eyes were dangerous but they were longing for care as I saw his eyes forming a fine line of tear but then he blinked his eyes and got it removed. Clearing his throat he said," What have you decided?"

Yeah, exactly what I decided? Did I really wanted get destroyed by him?

All I wanted was to protect Jiseok and I had to hurry in making a decision. I glimpsed at him, who was mockingly looking at me while I wondered if he was the same Jungkook I fell in love with.

He was heartless, too emotionless that he didn't realised how cruel he became with time. He was cold and had to melt with the heat of love. And if in a way I could heal him then I would definitely sacrifice myself for him. If I could be his cure then I would mend him even if it would lead to my end.

"You can do this. That dumbass need you. Go, get him. Make him feel his heartbeat."

Jimin's words resonated in my head and I found myself getting drown in Jungkook's deep eyes, already staring into mine.

I sniffed and wiped out my eyes before I said," I am ready but I want you to promise me that nothing would happen to Jiseok."

"I promise you and I don't go against my words." He smirked and pulled out his phone from his pants. He dialled someone's phone number then pressed it against his ear.

"Hey, Yosong! Long time no see. I want you do something for me. Your gang has kidnapped a kid, so I want you betray your leader and drop him at my doorstep tomorrow morning. Make sure he doesn't get a scratch or I'll rip off your head."

Jungkook glanced at me then hummed in response to that person. After a while he cut off the call and smirked.

Widening his legs he signalled me to come closer to him with his finger. I gulped my fear and went towards him, stood in front of him in outmost panick. He was amused to see me working on his commands like a puppet. He felt authority over me, he felt powerful. His grin widened as he licked his lips and patted on his thigh.

"Sit on my lap."

My eyes jerked up to meet his lustful ones as I saw them getting more dark. I stumbled back and shook my head in disapprove.

Watching me step back he gritted his teeth and pulled my wrist. I fell over his body and accidentally sat on his thigh while my palms were cupping his bare chest. My eyes were closed and lips were tightly pressed, afraid to witness the devil in front of me.