47. Were we a (love)story?

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Turning on my heels I closed the door behind and came in where that kid was constantly jumped on the mattress. Rolling my eyes I discarded my jacket then shirt. I unzipped my bag and pulled out a towel so that I could shower before sleeping.

"Are we going to bath?" The kid stopped jumping and looked at me wih doe eyes.

"No! I am going." He told him the truth. He said," But Appa scrub my back and always bath with me."

"Look kid I am not not your dad. You can still go back to him, option is yours but I am not going to be your babysitter." I turned around and walked towards the bathroom until I heard his next words.

"Then you had to sleep with a stinky Jiseok on the same bed." My eyes widened and I looked behind. I said," You would sleep on couch."

"But I am a kid. If you would torture me mister then I would complain to Namjoon samcheon, mochi uncle and moew meow. And Appa has gun, he might shoot you. Bang!"

He made a gun with his tiny hands and tried to shoot me. I scoffed and pulled out a real loaded gun then pressed it against his temple.

"This, kid, is a real gun. So don't tryna mess with me."

But on contrary he held the gun and was about to pull the trigger when I pulled my hand. "Let me touch it, appa always hides it from me."

"You are a menace. I can see why he does that. Don't you fear because for sure Seokjin wouldn't be that careless. He must've did his best to deprive you of guns."

He shrugged his shoulders. " They did but whenever I see them, something in me makes me feel so comfortable around them. It feels comfortable."

Of course a kid whose parents were once a mafia would feel familiar among gun powder. Even if they don't appreciate it but a sense of comfort really embrace them.

I said," You feel comfortable around a gun, isn't it? Same for me, I don't fear guns too."

He jumped down the bed and held m hand. "Then what you looking at grown man? Help me have a fresh bath." I looked down at his confidence while he dragged me into the bathroom.

After I helped him scrub, I took him out so that he could change into his clothes and took bath for myself. But when I came out I saw him sitting on the bed still in that towel. Thankfully the room heater was on.

"Why aren't you dressed? Are you trying to blame me later making you fall ill?"

"Nope, you help me wear clothes." He extended his clothes to me and I groaned. What had life came? A mafia king changing a boy's clothes for the sake of finding... Peace?

"Argh! Come here." I called him and he bobbed towards me and stood on the bed while I took his clothes and slipped it into him but his eyes w're fixed on me.

Suddenly he pinched my biceps. I flinched bu he giggled. "Those are real. I thought you blew them like balloons. You are really like those models on the cover pages of fashion magazines which gomo owns."

I raised an eyebrow on her mention while the kid in front of me said something that took my breath away.

"Date my gomo. She will like you."